I loved everything about this place, from the natural surroundings, to the lack of intruding technology, and all eco-concious materials and supplies. But mostly the incredicley lovable guides and their friendly, caring and accomodating nature. The food was a mix of vegetarian and non-veg which was more than I expected at a jungle lodge since I had bad experience at Peruvian cities hotels. I missed this place already one day after leaving. I never thought I could find so much peace in a place so remote and loud (monkeys/frogs/birds), keeping in mind I have hyperacusis! I loved most the guide Robin's cute animated style of explaining :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Amazonas is a 30 bedroom lodge owned by the Native Community of Infierno and managed with Rainforest Expeditions. Thanks to its accessibility, excellent wildlife observation opportunities, cultural context and comfortable accommodations, Posada Amazonas is ideal for a two night introduction to Tambopata's rain forests. It is located within the territory of the Infierno Community, built within the 2,000 hectare, private, communal reserve, which in turn is directly adjacent to the Tambopata National Reserve. Posada Amazonas was selected to be among the Best Eco Hotels in 2014 by Gogobot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Posada Amazonas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Amazonas Hotel Tambopata National Reserve
- Posada Amazonas Peru/Tambopata National Reserve