“Great theater - very comfortable!”
Review of AMC Theaters

AMC Theaters
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Webster
Reviewed November 2, 2015

This was the second time I'd visited this theater since they did their complete "makeover," installing comfortable reclining leather seats and better all-round viewing. I loved the place! The seats are so comfy, you can just lay back and watch the movie. (Be careful not to fall asleep!) Plus, you can purchase your tickets online and bypass the entire ticket line, which is great. I give this place two thumbs up!

1  Thank Larry W
"webster ny"
"on site"
"rochester area"

Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

The best thing about AMC in Webster is the wonderful reclining seats. The sound quality is good, the screen is crisp and the popcorn is yummy!

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

The theatre had a long overdue makeover. The new seats are excellent, comfortable and relaxing. The reserved seating is fantastic. If you want to see a new movie be sure to check before you leave home on seating availability online as shows sell out.

Reviewed October 15, 2015

If you want to be comfortable while watching a movie, this is the place to go! Comfortable leather reclining seats - tons of leg room! Staff is friendly and helpful!!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 5, 2015

Though this renovated theater is close to our house I never got over here for a movie until this past weekend. The power lazy boy recliners are sweet and the extra room is nice even at the added cost of a movie. I'm sure I would have been snoozing if I put it in full recline but given my darn progressive lens glasses prescription I had to be in upright seating position to see the movie clearly so no chance of a nap! Getting old sucks...

I know others have raved about the pour your own soda and butter (on your popcorn that is not together) but since I never bother with movie theater food I have no expertise on this topic.

A very nice concept - it is good to have this classier movie experience in town. It would only be better with beer and wine!