“Cold Dark Take out Place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lin BO Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 12 Restaurants in Weedsport
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 19, 2017

I didnt know they were open. But, There was a small open sign on the front. Strange thing was they all had jackets on. The place wasnt Heated.
Pulling off I 90 I wanted quik chinesse takeout. The Food wasnt that good. Seemed old re heated. I guess the NO heat was a sign to walk out. Trust me Im that picky of an Eater. I hoped it would be better. as I would stop in again when back in the area.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Some of the best Chinese in the area. Their General Tso Chicken and Crab Rangoons are my favorite. Food is promptly made to order and prices are reasonable. This is primarily take-out, but there are a few tables to eat-in if desired. They accept cash only.

1  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Employees no little to no English, so if you have any questions, forget about it! Food was average, service was fast.

Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

Order inside so your not talking to the son....we are here from out of town,excellent food but ordering wants to make you flip them off

1  Thank John S
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We have stopped in for take out twice in the past six weeks and have not been disappointed. First the reasons for less than five stars: 1) not an eat in dinner although there is one (or two?) tables in there, it is dingy looking and 2) you must be prepared to pay cash as they do not accept credit cards. Conveniently though, there is a Key Bank ATM across the street.

Our first visit was just a trial, having heard nothing about it because we pass through this town on our travels. Now after two visits we have enjoyed the following food items: steamed dumplings, boneless ribs, vegetable roll, egg roll, general Taos combination platter, garlicky green beans. Everything has been tasty, properly seasoned, neither too bland nor too salty.

If you give it a chance,I hope you have the same delicious food as we did.