See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We've been at this fantastic b&b for our summer holidays and we are speachless... cleanness, delicious breakfast and politeness... simply perfect!

I suggest you all to go and give it a try, it deserve all the splendid reviews. It has also got a free parking where you can park your car and pick it up avoiding the stiffing traffic of the Old Town, where (we've been there last season and we'll never come back but for a drop) you won't find a place to park and the first decent beach is very far.

Karmik is located in Afandou, where you will find a wide beach of white pebbles; furthermore it is very close to all the main beaches and you would reach them easily. I surely come back this August. Great!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Greta C
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We've been in Rhodes for a short break. We live in Athens and we often go to Rhodes for the weekend,especially during the summer. Thanks to Trippadvisor we found the Karmik in Afantou; we usually go and stay in the Old Town but the last two summer it was so suffocating and messy that my wife almost fainted! The worst thing of the old Town is that,if you wanna go to the first nearest beach that deserves to be called a real beach, you need to have a car definitely, you have to park outside the town (since it's not permitted) and if you're lucky you have to walk at least ten min to reach it..then you have to go out od Rhodes Town and its stiffing traffic! That's why we decided to change location and to try and stay in Afantou..and we were lucky because we found the most beatiful b&b ever,which has a private free parking lot as well,so that you can pick your car or bike and go everywhere in amoment,avoiding the crowd! Close to the beach(you could even go walking), very clean, quiet and elegant. It also has a luxurious garden where they serve breakfast. Micele and Karmen, the owners, are nice and (I must tell the truth) we've never had a better breakfast. In all our years in Rhodes I think it's the best b&b at which we've stayed. Deserves all compliments.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank kat48geo
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We've been at this amazing bnb for our usual rhodian holidays and we can certainly state that it's the best you will find in the whole island. Its cleanness,its modern design,its services...all in all..splendid! It's something going above and beyond..it's not the usual greek style,you know what we mean.. Let alone the owners..they're so polite and always at your disposal. The location is strategical,since you will easily reach the most charming beaches in Rhodes,such as Anthony Quinn, Traganou, Agathi, Tsambika and Lindos. Perfect for people who like the sea,nature n freedom!! Rhodes is fantastic and worldwide appreciated for its beaches,thus I strongly suggest everyone to have fun and enjoy them!! This bnb offers you this opportunity. Instead of spending the few days of vacation we earned this year being imprisoned in the crowd and cahos of the old town(which is worth a quick visit anyway) like we did last summer, we chose to relax and recharge batteries here at Karmik,just one km far from the immense beach of Afandou...it deserve. This summer...let's all go to this amazing bnb!! We are booking in a few days again. Strongly suggest you all to do same.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank marcelw872
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I need to tell everyone how lovely and perfect this bnb is..the best in rhodes!! I travel a lot for work n leisure and,honestly,I've never ever found a pension or inn this cozy before!! The most impressive thing is that it is just a bnb...but it looks like a 4 stars!! I'm from Greece and believe me..I know the standard here in Rhodes...incomparable!!! I strongly suggest everybody to go n check personally..the two owners are veeeeery kindly n always at your disposal for anything you might need..n breakfast...unforgettable..thank you guys...you deserve the best...good luck!! I'll see you next year,this is a promise!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Every year me and my wife search for a small paradise to escape from the city for 2 days when the season is finishing.
We found this small paradise in a small pension in afantou called Karmik Concept.
I really really loved this place. Very clean with a great breakfast and a sense of calmness that felt so relaxing.
The rooms are renovated in a new age style with great taste and great balance.
Carmen and Michael (the owners) are very kind and helpful .
The prices compare to the quality are low.
We are going back for sure.

PS: I would like to say that the owners have practically built this place so they deserve a big BRAVO!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple