Book In Advance

More Info
from US$76.00
More Info
3,799 results
All reviews row boat lay flat worth the wait small opening long wait tiny boat small entrance duck natural wonder bucket list once in a lifetime high tide unique experience grotta azzurra private boat boat tour marina grande
Reviewed March 28, 2018

Very exciting and scenic boat tour round the island of Capri. Had a great group discount for five people.The very skilled captain was rather adventurous backing in into the caves so people get to touch the ceiling. The guide will point out to famous people's luxurious villas along the coast. Would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

Capri is a very beautiful Island and a boat tour around the island is a must! One of the stops in the boat tour is a the blue grotto where you will have to switch to a very small boat in order to go in it. Inside the grotto the light reflecting on the blue sea water is just beautiful.

1  Thank Marian M
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

I go to Capri most summers, if you are new to the island, be VERY careful of who you book a boat trip with... especially the tourist boats that go to the blue grotto.
They are HECTIC! Totally overcrowded and so uncomfortable, nothing at all fun about them!
Then you get transferred to a small rowing boat to enter the grotto ( also totally overcrowded) I got hit on the head with an oar hard by the rower, since there are too many people for him to be able to manoeuvre ( sent my new €500 sunglasses to the ocean floor) he thought it was hilarious and then told everyone on the boat to tip him!
I would only ever do this privately in future.

2  Thank Tara O
Reviewed March 6, 2018

This is a very popular tourist attraction and the lines can be long.
Go early and try to beat the lines. Even if you have to wait , the site is worth the wait. The water colors are just spectacular and the rock formations incredible.

2  Thank Retiredrn365
Reviewed February 21, 2018

I was kind of ho-hum about visiting the Blue Grotto as I'm not a fan of lines or touristy things. However, I am really glad we waited it out and were able to go in. The water was surreal. I would recommend going early though to try to beat the lines! We luckily didn't have to wait that long. I don't know if I would have waited for 2 hours to see it.

2  Thank HMAD2015