US$265
Atlantic Inn(St Mary's)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewsself cateringold townisles of scillyhugh townsteep stepscontinental breakfastclose to townquiet locationhome from homemain townother islandslovely hostsnothing too much troubleb and bcarmentoddensuite
Reviewed August 8, 2017

A clean and nice B&B with good cooking, nice surroundings, beautiful islands and knowledgeable hosts showing great interest in making our vacation superb. Placed on a hill above St Marys but within 15minutes walk from downtown. Excelent beaches though the temperature in the water was "fresh".

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Scillysunshine, Owner at Colossus, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Lovely review thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed your holiday. By the way it takes me about 5 minutes to walk to the Co-op/pubs and another 5 minutes to get to the quay but yes lots of my visitors are slower than me so it's good to point that out. We hope you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

We stayed in the self catering apartment which is spacious, comfortable and spotlessly clean. We were able to come and go as we pleased and had a thoroughly enjoyable week despite the dubious weather! We can thoroughly recommend the Colossus for a holiday in the Scillies.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Scillysunshine, Owner at Colossus, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Thank you for your review. I will work on the weather if you plan to come back but I'm glad it didn't spoil your holiday. Best Wishes Carmen

Reviewed June 12, 2017

Thank you Carmen and Todd for our lovely few days in the Scillies. Our twin room had everything we needed and was immaculately clean and comfortable. We appreciate your help on our enquiries about the islands, and we loved your breakfasts. Well done on an excellent b and b. Pat and Keith

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Scillysunshine, Owner at Colossus, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Thank you Pat and Keith for kind comments. It was lovely to have you stay and we hope to welcome you back another time. Carmen

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Very good bnb also a self catering apartment is available. All with private bathrooms. Very knowledgeable landlady who was a diver around the islands.
Excellent breakfast choices. Very close to Hugh town and old town

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Scillysunshine, Owner at Colossus, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind review. We hope to welcome you back one day. Carmen

Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

A trip to the Isles of Scilly has been on my bucket list for at least a decade. Finally made it after persistence with travel details. The problem was mostly that because of commitments I had to go in November. Few people go to IOS in November and the weather was bad. However the experience was all I expected and more. Carmen made our (my grandson and I) stay so enjoyable. The walks in the area the pubs and the people could not have been better. Wonderful trip on the Tresco boat around the islands and a stop off at the abbey gardens and lunch at the New pub.
I enjoyed the flights even though the return flight was cancelled. Luckily Carmen was able to accommodate us for the extra night. I will be back in the near future I hope and will go in a month that allows a trip on the ferry, even though I have been told it can get rough.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Scillysunshine, Owner at Colossus, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

So pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It was lovely meeting you both. Thank you for your lovely review. Carmen