“Beautifully refurbished & friendly staff.”
Review of Scotts Tavern

Scotts Tavern
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stopped off for a quick lunch and was delighted with the refurbishment of this tavern. Friendly helpful staff and tasty food.

Had a huge bowl of chicken carbonara filled with heaps of chicken, bacon and mushrooms and also ordered a BLT with an egg which came with battered chips. Yum!

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Stopped and had lunch, what a pleasant surprise, the pub looks pretty plain on the outside but inside is very different. We had our Grandson (7) with us, there is a huge grassed area and under cover beer garden out the back, lots of room for the kids to stretch their legs.
We ordered the Fried Chicken Burger from the specials board, it was huge my Husband really enjoyed it. I had the Chicken Parmi from the menu, one of the best I have had. My Grandson ordered off the kids menu, a big serve, which he really enjoyed. The Staff were friendly, the interior was very nice, recently refurbished by the looks of it.
Highly recommended

Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Decided I didn't want to cook after a hospital procedure so we settled on Scotts Tavern. We had been here several times before and the food had always impressed. Having reopened after closing for some time after a fresh refurbishment we were once again impressed with the food. We ordered ribs which came with chips and salad. Super sized generous portions. Big juicy ribs, crispy hot beer battered chips and fresh salad. The serving was so large we took home a takeaway. Great prices too. The decor is clean and fresh albeit a tad clinical. Staff were friendly and efficient. Great to have a new place to eat in Bridgetown. I'm sure the beer garden will make a groovy new place to hangout in summer. Scott's definitely has the hallmarks of a great venue.

Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

This sadly is my second poor review for this pub and for some silly reason we went back-probably because we try to support local businesses. It was Friday night and we had a large table booked for dinner. There were other tables booked too and there again was only one bar staff to serve the bar and restaurant. We ordered our meals after a table of 5 and then another table of 5 ordered after us. There was also a table of 2, then 4 and another 7. The meals then came out in dribs and drabs with all the tables getting a meal at a time in no order whatsoever. My mum ordered fish and she got her meal 20 mins before us and the children were all starving by then. W were still waiting for meals as the evening progressed and so were other tables- there were a lot of unhappy diners and the poor bar maid Sarah copped a lot of negativity from them. This is a poorly run and managed operation and I'm sure if it wasn't for their drive through bottle shop they wouldn't be making money!

Reviewed March 20, 2017

nice outlook and good food. Waiter was also very friendly and approachable.Nice place to have a meal, in casual surroundings.