“A little gem”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Absolutly scrumptious kebabs, lovely coffee, great location . Go there just to check out the beautiful paintings on the walls. I often pop in there to get my takeaway lunch and am always impressed with the quality. A little gem on the waterfront.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

On a recent trip to Denmark, we found this lovely little restaurant. The girls were friendly and hospitable, and the service was excellent. The food was of a high quality, and prices were very reasonable.
I would happily recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Denmark.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

we had a great night out for dinner we walked in without a reservation with 12 people and the staff were very helpful the food was fantastic the only dampen to our night was the rude people next to us expecting intstant meals athough the food was so fresh and very well prepared we expect to wait more than 10mins anyway it was great value and fantastic food we will be back for christmas

Reviewed 9 November 2011

I'm surprised by the recent bad reviews. We enjoyed our dinner here so much last year that we made a point of returning for breakfast on our most recent trip to Denmark.

My spouse had the Eggs Bennie, which he said were good, but didn't knock his socks off. I wanted something light, but they don’t do light here, so I ordered the only non-meat, non-egg offering…pancakes with ice cream, maple syrup and mixed berries. It was a huge plate of food, much more than I could eat, but it was good. I also feel it was good value, at $29 for two meals and two large flat whites.

I wouldn't hesitate to return.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

We had to wait for over an hour for our meal in an almost empty restaurant wife's meat balls were just that bland with no herbs or any taste additives my mashed potato was lumpy