All reviews naval base bbq area car hire whale shark package national park snorkel gear in town package deal restaurant shuttle executive studio clean pool continental breakfast ningaloo reef beach towels great place to stay great coffee large fridge
Reviewed December 13, 2017

We stayed 4 nights at this fabulous Resort- and from the moment of check in we felt like at home.
Eske and Axel; the owners, and their receptionist (unfortunatelly can´t remember her name) were emphatic, obliging and extremely helpful. E.g. they managed to book a whale shark- tour for us, although Exmouth was fully booked- due to school holidays.
Rooms on first floor are furnished state of the art and have a kind of Veranda overlooking garden and pool.
Unfortunatelly this excellent resort will close down end of 2017 as their lease runs out, and Eske and Axel will move on to Tonga. Good luck guys- we enjoyed our stay at your resort a lot!!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

This was our 3rd trip to Exmouth and 2nd to Sea Breeze - we were not disappointed, in fact, this trip was even better than the last!

We stayed in the 2 bedroomed unit which was kitted out with everything you'd need to enjoy a relaxing break with the family. The rooms were immaculately clean, the kitchen was very well equipped and the communal barbecue area was an ideal space to eat, even if you weren't using the barbie!

Axel & Eske are amazing hosts - it's such a shame they can't stay on, but looking forward to seeing them in Tonga!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2017

My family and I stayed here a couple of years ago. It looked very basic from the road, but it couldn’t have been more different. The hosts were lovely and very inviting, the rooms were spacious and homely. Perfect for our short stay. The whale shark trip went smoothly and was beyond expectations. How sad to find that it will now come to an end. If we lived nearer we’d be back like a shot! All the very best for your next adventure. Your future guests are very lucky to find you xx

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
SeaBreezeExmouth, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Thank you so much Christina! It makes us feel so good when we get these feed backs! Knowing that our involvement has contributed to a great experience and memorable stay! 20 years were not easy, not always we got it right, but we kept learning from the constant feed back we received and improved the business to what the guests told us they wanted. It looks with 7 Awards of Excellence running and still the No1 on this review site, we managed to keep our guests happy. We care and we do want our guests to get the maximum out of their visit! Thx again and all the best! We may see you in Tonga!? Axel

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I look advantage of the fly-in-special package that includes:
- free airport transfers
- executive studio accommodation
- continental breakfast
- small car hire.

I stayed at this accommodation for 6 nights. It was my base for the trip while I went diving and exploring in Cape Range National Park and Coral Bay.

The accommodation is situated 6km out of Exmouth of town, but with a car it wasn't a problem. Head to town to buy supplies and you can cook your own meals since the place does not offer a restaurant or bar. It has a nice pool and BBQ area but I didn't use them.

Every morning I had my continental breakfast before heading out to explore. The breakfast is basic however it's a good enough. I enjoyed my morning chats with Eske (manager and owner) while I had my breakfast. She was super helpful with recommendations.

One useful tip is to hire a small beach tent when heading to the beach as there are no shade. You can rent it from Sea Breeze Resort for a small fee. I also rented my snorkel and fins here.

The small car hire was through EuroCar. The car was a small car but I had no issues with it because I left most of my things at the Resort when I went out.

Driving into Cape Range National Park didn't take very long. It took 1hr30mins. I spent one day in the national park visiting the gorges and beaches.

I also drove to Coral Bay from here to check out the beach. It took 1hr45mins.

The executive studio was very good compared to the other accommodations in the area. I researched a few places and this place is most tidy and cleanest. Every morning the bed gets made.

In the room you have a fridge, microwave, electric stove and a set of utensils.

It's a real pity that this place is closing at the end of Dec 2017 because the lease couldn't be renewed. I highly recommend those who are visiting Exmouth this year to check this place out before it closes. The service and quality is definitely above rest!

Last but not least, there is free wifi!

Thank you Eske and the team for the wonderful stay. I hope to check out your next venture in Tonga one day. Cheers!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank DonnieT7

Thank you Mate! Axel here Eskes better half! ;-). We really appreciate your feedback and review. Very well summed up and detailed. Yes it is a great shame on behalf of our Government that they are unwilling to extend our lease and for no good reason too, I might add. But we found a new beginning in Tonga and with this chapter in our life and Exmouth coming to an end, we move on and hope to create something small and fine with even more personal service. Thank you highlighting that our operational standard does not reflect the outside of the property! We have chosen an opposite approach to other accommodation providers. We are keeping the outside attention to a minimum and care about our guests and the studios and the guest experience. Easier said then done! We also wish that more people will stay with us in our last few weeks so that they can experience the place where Exmouth begun! At the Harold E Holt Naval Communication Station! All the best! Axel

Reviewed October 14, 2017

This was our eighteenth stop of our trip around Australia. Initially booked for three nights but ended up staying five nights. The self contained rooms are reasonably big and clean with comfortable beds. Owner, reception and housekeeping staff are all down to earth and very helpfull. resort has a swimming pools. An ex navy base and it's a pity that the resorts lease expires at the end of the year. Only five kilometers out of town. Would definitly recommed this accommodation. Thanks Eske and Nadja for your great service.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
SeaBreezeExmouth, Owner at Sea Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. It always makes us happy when our guests are happy and we can provide them with everything they need. Enjoy your travels.