“Don’t order the beefburger”
Review of Shaana Cafe

Shaana Cafe
Ranked #18 of 23 Restaurants in Yallingup
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This little cafe in Yallingup has great potential, the coffee was very good and my lunch companion had a chicken salad, which looked fine. I ordered the “handmade” beefburger, this would imply that it was hand made on the premises, well I doubt it very much. It tasted very much like the sort of burger you can buy in bulk at the supermarket, wasn’t even as nice as a hungry jacks one. It came with loads of mayonnaise top and bottom so that it was impossible to eat it iwithout the whole lot falling out, so for $20 or more it was really not worth the money. I visit Yallingup quite a bit but I shan’t eat at this little cafe again.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Ordered 2 dirty Chai and a tumeric latte. I asked for half coconut milk and half almond, the woman serving me mumbled something and I asked her what she said " weird request" she said! She was really rude! We never actually got coffee in the dirty Chai, but I didn't want to go back and be near that negative rude woman. I think it is extremely rude and unprofessional to tell a customer what they ordered is weird! Don't waste your money here!

1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Shaana Cafe is in a lovely location on Yallingup Beach. However, when we ordered, the waitress appeared very confused and we had to repeat the order a few times before she understood what we wanted.

When our meals arrived mine looked lovely and even came with decorative flowers! However when my friends drink arrived it had to be sent back as it was the complete wrong thing. Then her meal came and that too was the complete wrong meal (and she had been seriously over charged), she then had to wait for a new breakfast by which time we had all finished our food.

My breakfast (eggs and bacon on toast) was okay but I only ate half because it was full of salt. Very expensive for standard quality. I can get a much better breakfast in London for half the price.

The waitress didn’t really know what to do when we spoke to her about the wrong meals and the owner (I think) had to take over and sort it out.

The cafe has the potential to be really nice but I just don’t think the customer service is there and it is seriously over priced.

1  Thank hrb91
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend & I love Shaana cafe and have been here a few times.The photo is of our breakfast meal, which was fantastic, however tonight we decided to go here instead of Caves House which is about a 10min walk. Great people who are run off their feet in peak season with both a take away business and restaurant service.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

We waited a while for a table which was fine as it was very busy....however when we went to order the girl at the counter would not take the order as she was waiting for a table of eleven to come up and order-even though I had been there first!! Very rude girl serving & such a shame as the food looked lovely-we left & wont return

1  Thank Melontal