Stayed at the Windmills break for 3 days and nights. The site is very well presented, with a great pool and beautiful and peaceful gardens. The room and facilities were modern and spotless, and the breakfasts were first class.
The service provided by John, Sean and the team was welcoming and friendly at all times, and they deserve full credit for making our stay so enjoyable.
A must for all adults wanting a quiet and rewarding getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windmills Break is a luxury 5 star resort located in Yallingup Western Australia - part of the Margaret River Wine Region. A Full Gourmet Breakfast is usually included in your tariff. With swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, tennis court and luxury furnishings in all rooms - Windmills Break is a small luxury resort. The property is fully licensed and has two 2 bars with food available most evenings. Room service is available. Windmills is a perfect romantic getaway destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Windmills Break reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windmills Break Hotel Yallingup
- Windmills Break Yallingup, Western Australia