The Marina Hotel(Mindarie)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$100
US$111
Hillarys Harbour Resort(Hillarys)(Great Value!)
US$121
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Breakfast included
Ocean View Motel(North Beach)
US$60
US$42
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$96
  • Pool
US$119
  • Restaurant
All reviewslive musicfriday nightgreat selectionstaff were wonderfulwonderful viewhotel roomold stylewestern australiasaladnice settingcrystal cavesthe park entrance feesmorgasbord breakfastlarge groupbirdsweddingaccommodation
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

We came here for a drink after doing one of the National Park's great walking trails. It was just after the Melbourne Cup so granted they were busy with packing away etc. so there wasn't a relaxing vibe. But the building and grounds are lovely. Make sure you bring cash because there's a cheeky eftpos surcharge of $1 for orders under $20. We were surprised of this this close to Perth. And we're sure most places normally have a minimum of only $10 not $20. We've just returned from up north around Exmouth and remote areas and never had a surcharge on anything.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Just had lunch here. My husband's club sandwich was cold and they argued the point before hopefully making a new one .... Still waiting. Our food was OK, nothing to write home about. Waitress took my son's food before asking if we'd finished. She took my plate and flicked sauce all over me, no sorry and didn't look too bothered. We go to lunch every Sunday and we won't be back.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Louise W
Management response:Responded October 25, 2016

Hi Louise,
Thank you for your review.
I was the manager on Duty who spoke to your husband on sunday.
I was informed by my staff that you were unhappy with the sandwich as it was 'cold', i went to the kitchen and checked the sandwich myself and opened it to find the chicken, bacon & egg still warm.
I then spoke to your husband and offered to make him a new one, which he declined and he instead asked for a refund.
I did not argue the point at all, however during the discussion with your husband he did mention that the whole sandwich was cold and i simply said that we did not toast the whole sandwich with lettuce, tomato etc inside and that those elements would be cold, but the chicken and bacon etc was warm. He said he was uncomfortable eating the sandwich.
I happily obliged and gave him a refund.

In regards to the clearing of your table, i do apologize if the waitress did not ask if you were finished, i did actually see your table get cleared (about 15 minutes later) and it did appear as though it was finished as the meal had not been touched for some time.
I can only assume that the sauce on you was an accident and that the waitress did not realise it had happened, it certainly was not deliberate and i apologise for this as well.

Of the 400 lunches we made on Sunday, yours was the only complaint and i do hope that you find another suitable venue for your future lunches.

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

We were driving through on the way north and stopped here for dinner and decided to stay the night. We were told the Inn rooms were not cleaned so we had to have a 'motel' style room. A little basic but perfectly adequate and an ok price with breakfast included.
Attentive wait staff for both dinner and breakfast and the food was good. Also music entrainment was nice for Fri dinner.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2016

as a celebrant and also a frequent visitor to Yanchep i have always found it a very charming and unique place to visit, the oldie wordly rustic charm is the great attraction makes a very pleasant change from all the hustle and bustle of the modern fancy hotels. please dont change or you will become just another place in a long list of same old same old. unfortunately the water in the lake is out of the owners control but the park itself is so beautiful and relaxing, there are not too many places around here where you can go that are like this. great for weddings, i thoroughly recommend it as a venue, even have a cave set up for weddings. accomodation and food is great. plenty of Kangaroos and wildlife, peace and quiet. staff have always been friendly and very helpful. Jenny W :))

Room Tip: ground floor rooms look over to the lake have a verandah
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank jawez
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

I hadn't been to Yanchep for many years, and we only called in on a whim
We ended up having lunch at the Inn ... we both had their carvery roast special ... $26 for soup and a full English roast.
Soup was nice
Roast was super delicious, meat and veg were all done really well. The Yorkshire puddings were HUGE and the best I have ever tasted.
Even though it was a very busy public holiday ... the service was good, and everyone was very pleasant.
The decore is pure 1930s ....very quaint and plenty of choices of where to sit... either inside warm and cosy, out in the modern atrium or out in the garden.
Looking forward to our next visit there...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karez2015
Management response:Responded October 1, 2016

Hi Karez2015,
Thankyou for visiting the Inn again, I am glad we exceeded your expectations!
I look forward to seeing you again soon
Regards,