Yanchep Inn
US$119
TripAdvisor
Hillarys Harbour Resort(Hillarys)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$123
Hotels.com
Quality Resort Sorrento Beach(Sorrento)(Great Value!)
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Ocean View Motel(North Beach)
US$68
US$63
Agoda.com
US$43
US$40
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
US$96
RendezvousHotels
  • Pool
Ramada Vetroblu Scarborough Beach(Perth)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$66
Agoda.com
US$141
  • Pool
All reviewslive musicfriday nightgreat selectionstaff were wonderfulwonderful viewhotel roomwestern australiaold stylesaladnice settingcrystal cavesthe park entrance feesmorgasbord breakfastlarge groupbirdsweddingaccommodation
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Sadly the restaurant didnt match the beautiful scenery. I had ordered a seafood basket and while waiting a pretty long time for our order while the restaurant wasnt overly busy it was terrible. My first bite into what looked like battered fish was frozen. I immediately returned my plate to the poor young guy who didnt know what to say. I found myself sat back at my table and not 1 person had addressed my complaint. I walked over to the kitchen to explain i had returned my food and i didnt want this recooked i would like a refund. The waitress begins to tell me "don't worry it wasn't frozen fish it was a frozen chicken nugget"(as she nervously laughs). Firstly, im 8months pregnant and i quite angrily explained the dangers this could cause. Secondly, whats a chicken nugget doing in a seafood basket? Thirdly, poultry or seafood the risks of food posioning are extremely high. Quiet frankly unforgivable! Eventually the Manager addresses me with a full refund and stresses her appologies.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shas F
Reviewed April 12, 2017

Lakeview Room has a wonderful view of the wetlands from balcony. Room and bed very comfy. Friendly reception/staff. Nice breakfast in Old Inn. Wildlife everywhere, and scenic bushwalks. Perfect place to escape from the city.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear tttora11,

Thank you for you lovely comments, hopefully we will see you here soon again.

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

Food was good very reasonable prices with a good choice and they allowed us to bring in a cake and didn't charge cakeage but provided plates and cutlery . The service was very good provided by a lovely girl called Brianna who looked after us all very well all on her own and there was 21 of us . Would definitely go back .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your lovely review, we really do appreciate our customers comments and feedback. Hopefully we will see you here again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

A historic hotel and restaurant inside Yanchep National Park. A nice place for us to eat as we didn't want to cook while camping in the park. The distance to the campsite is walkable in 10-15 mins. What a surprise is they do offer happy hours in weekdays and some special meal ($20) on each weekdays. We also visited for a morning tea one day and the living room-like area is perfect to sit down and relax.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear AlfredsBlog,

Reviewed February 2, 2017

Many many years ago we stayed at the Yanchep Nation Park for our honeymoon. The rooms weren't as nice as the Lakeside rooms as they were quite old. I quite liked the more modern rooms with a lovely bath spa and very spacious bedroom and bathroom, which I must add were clean and tidy. The most I liked about this place was the way the staff looked after us with much respect and kindness. My hubby and I had some really memorable BBQ's with all the wildlife wondering around on this beautiful Nation Park just outside our hotel room.

Room Tip: Request a top floor as when sitting on the balcony you can watch the kangaroos and other wildlife grazing in the evenings and morning.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple