Open today: 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Staff review

My name is Andrew B. This place was amazing. I went there on Saturday 6/9/18 and the staff was... read more

Reviewed June 14, 2018
LuckyStarGone
via mobile
Bday party

Lenny D did a great job helping our birthday party group. He worked great with both kids and... read more

Reviewed May 25, 2018
tvandyke2
Springfield, Virginia
via mobile

All reviews my daughter fear of heights all ages zip line kids and adults indoor activity fun watching inside a shopping mall amazing experience birthday party great indoor great for kids the general manager harness obstacles palisades blast
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

The whole staff was great with our four children. They helped get our little ones ready for the small course. They also were great with our big kids on the giant apparatus. Lenny D was incredibly patient and helpful with our children who definitely tried to test his patience. He was amazing!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

We went on a Wednesday right when it opened. The 12 yr old took one look at the 4 level tower and said "awesome", then proceeded to walk around the course for 2 hrs. Fortunately, it wasn't very busy, which gave him extra time on the zip line. It took me (the 62 yr old) an hr to get up the courage to get in the harness (I'm totally petrified of heights) but enjoyed the course. Staff was super-helpful to everyone there. One of the staff (Lenny) saw my discomfort and spent a lot of time explaining/showing how to navigate the beams and ropes--very knowledgeable and patient. There really is a "trick" to it, that is helpful to be taught. Would go again in a second (even though it is 1hr15min drive for us). Would try to go on "off" hours to get the most out of the adventure.

2  Thank mslms1
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Very scary at first but once you get used to it, it’s fun. The swing is very fun! My son put his hands up while flying through to the other side lol you can literally leave your kid there the entire time you shop since they can’t really go anywhere but we all know we won’t. Lol

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

My family of three came to celebrate my teen's birthday. My little guy was fearful while my teen took the climbing course by storm. However, by the end of our adventure Lorenzo had my little guy ziplining backwards and crossing the course handsfree. Thanks for a great time! We will be back!

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

If you don’t have a fear of heights this is for you! 4 floors of climbing adventure. There is a zip line. Very reasonably priced. Well staffed and safe. Fun for young and old. They even have a small course that our 4 year old grandson enjoyed.

Chelsea S, Public Relations Manager at Palisades Climb Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Thanks for the review. So glad you all enjoyed the birthday celebration. See you next time.