“I have never written a review but this warrants a big beware”

Palisades Climb Adventure
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in West Nyack
More attraction details
Owner description: The World’s Tallest Indoor Ropes Course. Our ropes course stands 85 feet tall and contains 5 levels of ropes! Visitors will encounter over 75 different obstacles!Only $22.99 + tax!
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We took our grandchildren there during the week of Passover vacation. The mall was extremely full with many people there for family time. The cashier told us it was a 2 1/2-3 hour wait but our grandchildren really wanted to go on the rope course so we decided to let them do it especially since we drove over an hour to bring them.

We waited in line with them over 2 1/2 hours. Our grandchildren are age 8 and 6. We were told they were big enough for the
course. The children were finally harnessed and entered the area. The 6 year old was afraid but she couldn't manuveur the ropes that were attached above through the pulleys. The 8 year old got scared and came out after 5 minutes. The younger one kept getting stuck and couldnt move by herself. She also left after about 10 minutes. It cost $20 each and there is no refund. They really needed an adult with them to help them. Neither my husband or I were able to go with them. We felt it wasnt honest that they dont suggest adult supervision or assistance with such young children. I asked for a refund and was told they never give refunds. I asked how often does it happen that a kid will come out after 5 minutes. He said it happens all the time and if they refunded everyone they wouldn't make money. BUYER BEWARE. IF YOU GO WITH YOUNG CHILDREN WHO HAVE NEVER DONE THIS ITS NOT FAIR UNLESS THEY HAVE ADULT ASSISTANCE.

3  Thank ABubby
"staff member"
"harness"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

The whole staff was great with our four children. They helped get our little ones ready for the small course. They also were great with our big kids on the giant apparatus. Lenny D was incredibly patient and helpful with our children who definitely tried to test his patience. He was amazing!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

We went on a Wednesday right when it opened. The 12 yr old took one look at the 4 level tower and said "awesome", then proceeded to walk around the course for 2 hrs. Fortunately, it wasn't very busy, which gave him extra time on the zip line. It took me (the 62 yr old) an hr to get up the courage to get in the harness (I'm totally petrified of heights) but enjoyed the course. Staff was super-helpful to everyone there. One of the staff (Lenny) saw my discomfort and spent a lot of time explaining/showing how to navigate the beams and ropes--very knowledgeable and patient. There really is a "trick" to it, that is helpful to be taught. Would go again in a second (even though it is 1hr15min drive for us). Would try to go on "off" hours to get the most out of the adventure.

2  Thank mslms1
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Very scary at first but once you get used to it, it’s fun. The swing is very fun! My son put his hands up while flying through to the other side lol you can literally leave your kid there the entire time you shop since they can’t really go anywhere but we all know we won’t. Lol