Open today: 2:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Lenny is amazing

My daughter (and I) were both scared and Lenny guided us through the entire course and by the end... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sammiptraveler
Great experience

This is something that is great for a confidence builder for kids.... my son was scared but I... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
WillaD359
West Nyack, New York
via mobile

All reviews zip line my daughter fear of heights ropes course kids and adults amazing experience birthday party confidence builder an excellent job great fun an adult staff member harness obstacles palisades lenny safety
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Lenny D did a great job helping our birthday party group. He worked great with both kids and adults, and was very enthusiastic and supportive. Thanks Lenny! Looking forward to coming back.

Date of experience: May 2018
2  Thank tvandyke2
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Went this past Saturday night. Bought 4 tickets. The line was long but I was hoping to go through in a timely manner. At first it didn't seem as if it would take that long to complete this course. Waited over 45 mins and moved a grand total of 5 feet on the line. The staff, do nothing to try and move the lines a long. Once you go in, you can take as long as you want to complete the course. Once inside, a person could hang out there all day and there was no one paying attention to move them along. Had to get off the line because of dinner reservations we had at 6:30. Came back the line was no better. Decided this wasn't worth it. Went to the counter and asked for a refund and was told "We have a no refund policy." Meanwhile, NO WHERE at the attraction was this posted - which it should have been by law. I'll also add that I spoke to another person who purchased tickets changed their minds and DID RECEIVE a refund. SO obviously, this place is a scam only looking to take your money or they just who they want to give a refund to and who they don't. I would save your money and not give this place a dime. They take your money, give poor service and then tell you tough luck. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE!!!!

And by the way - to the manager and owner here - take note, you are LEGALLY liable to post your return/refund polices in a visible place. NO WHERE at your attraction was any such notice posted. I took pictures of the entire area and there was none.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Mike G
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We took our grandchildren there during the week of Passover vacation. The mall was extremely full with many people there for family time. The cashier told us it was a 2 1/2-3 hour wait but our grandchildren really wanted to go on the rope course so we decided to let them do it especially since we drove over an hour to bring them.

We waited in line with them over 2 1/2 hours. Our grandchildren are age 8 and 6. We were told they were big enough for the
course. The children were finally harnessed and entered the area. The 6 year old was afraid but she couldn't manuveur the ropes that were attached above through the pulleys. The 8 year old got scared and came out after 5 minutes. The younger one kept getting stuck and couldnt move by herself. She also left after about 10 minutes. It cost $20 each and there is no refund. They really needed an adult with them to help them. Neither my husband or I were able to go with them. We felt it wasnt honest that they dont suggest adult supervision or assistance with such young children. I asked for a refund and was told they never give refunds. I asked how often does it happen that a kid will come out after 5 minutes. He said it happens all the time and if they refunded everyone they wouldn't make money. BUYER BEWARE. IF YOU GO WITH YOUNG CHILDREN WHO HAVE NEVER DONE THIS ITS NOT FAIR UNLESS THEY HAVE ADULT ASSISTANCE.

Date of experience: April 2018
3  Thank ABubby
Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

The whole staff was great with our four children. They helped get our little ones ready for the small course. They also were great with our big kids on the giant apparatus. Lenny D was incredibly patient and helpful with our children who definitely tried to test his patience. He was amazing!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed March 12, 2018

We went on a Wednesday right when it opened. The 12 yr old took one look at the 4 level tower and said "awesome", then proceeded to walk around the course for 2 hrs. Fortunately, it wasn't very busy, which gave him extra time on the zip line. It took me (the 62 yr old) an hr to get up the courage to get in the harness (I'm totally petrified of heights) but enjoyed the course. Staff was super-helpful to everyone there. One of the staff (Lenny) saw my discomfort and spent a lot of time explaining/showing how to navigate the beams and ropes--very knowledgeable and patient. There really is a "trick" to it, that is helpful to be taught. Would go again in a second (even though it is 1hr15min drive for us). Would try to go on "off" hours to get the most out of the adventure.

Date of experience: March 2018