“Not the Outback I remember”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in West Nyack
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

I have been to Outback at other locations in the past but not in the last decade, this location left me quite surprised. We had the lamb chops and the surf and turf and both were very good. For a chain restaurant I don't expect much but what we received here was good enough for a high quality restaurant. Both the lamb chops and the filet mignon were cooked perfectly. We sat at the bar since the tables were all full on a Saturday night. The restaurant was pretty clean, however the table behind us was gone prior to our arrival but when we finished diner their plates were still on the table with no busboy in sight. The service was not the greatest and at times left us confused such as when the bartender asked if we were ready to order then walked away and another person instantly came over to take our order but stood there and never said anything for a few seconds. If the cleanliness and service improved this could easily be a high rated must stop establishment based upon the meals we had alone. Despite the service and cleanliness we will be back.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

The porterhouse pork chop was avrage. The steak quesadilla came out room temperature. The Philly cheese steak sandwich was a little dry. The best thing we're their wings. The waitress was never seen after she took the order. Others brought us our food. No follow up to see if more drinks were needed or if food was ok

Reviewed January 26, 2017

Slow service, dirty, and waiter that was wiping the table across from us was flinging food that almost hit us from the rag he was wiping the table with onto the floor then people who walked by were stepping in the food which is a safety hazard. Never brought sour cream and butter for my baked potato/ fixins for it and by the time I got it the baked potato wasn't hot any more. The onion pedals were overcooked and some burnt. There was too much fooling around between waitresses and waiters instead of taking care of their customers. Would never come here again. This was my first time at an Outback....such a disappointment.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2017

We’re very disappointed that your visit ended up this way. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Edgewater, NJ". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Reasonably priced for a good steak.
The mixed drinks are a hit or miss it seems. I would suggest you stick with bottled drinks.

Thank terrinskii .
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

If u can avoid this place just do it, food is the worse, service terrible looks like everyone got an attitude, i order a potato sup and it tasted like can sup, the pork no flavor on it, honestly the worse outback i have ever had

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

This isn't the way things should be. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Edgewater, NJ". We can then correspond directly over email.

Madeline