“Salad”

Add it.
Saladworks
Ranked #17 of 58 Restaurants in West Nyack
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

This was a return visit. Girl making my salad was not too helpful or friendly, she put too much salad dressing on my salad, but I love the salads there and warm bread.
Need sthg spicy to put in always.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

With so many fast food and burger choices in the mall...go for the healthy choice. I had an amazing Cobb salad for lunch. I really wish they had a salad place in my mall in CT. A nice feature is they have all the different types of salads premade behind glass so you know what to expect when you order.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

The salad was fresh. The chicken was good and really enough, the 5 toppings were fresh too. I truly enjoyed my salad there. It was fairly priced much better than eating at Wendy's and other carb rich and fried food places.
They were quick, helpful and cheerfully answered all my questions. She even let me taste the dressing first. After I paid, the man asked me what kind of roll I wanted I easnt expecting that and it was warm out of the oven fresh. Excellent choice.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

The store was closing, and they still served me. The spring mix salad was fresh, but the protein portions are small. I also tried a diet peach Snapple that was good.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

In a food court packed with places like Nathan's, Burger King and Taco Bell, I was really pleased to find a healthy lunch option like Saladworks. Choose from their regular salad menu or go a la carte like I did and pick any ingredients you want for a price. Everything I got was fresh, though on the downside they really skimped on my proteins. Nonetheless, this is a great lunch spot if you're tying to watch your cals and/or not eat super nitrated pink slime meat blobs.