US$157
US$154
US$140
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Hyatt Place Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$159
Hyatt.com
Hampton Inn Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hampton.com
US$165
Homewood
US$156
US$144
La Quinta Inn & Suites Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$129
All reviewsfront desklong islandroom was cleannon smokingroom ratenew yorkthe young ladyfirst floornassau countythe general managernice stayhousekeeping staffone night staylobbypetcrystalroxy
Reviewed March 27, 2018

We've stayed at this location twice already and each time is great. The front dest is always nice and welcoming, the room is clean and also very roomy, it doent feel too small. Its in a nice area and in perfect driving distance from nice restraunts and shopping areas.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Brian P, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island - Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear kgf1234

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am glad to hear you had a great experience. Our rooms are definitely not small and our location is so close to area attractions. Please come back and see us!

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here frequently and, other than the fact that I know I'm guaranteed a restful night, one of the things that keeps me coming back is the way that Shereen always makes me feel welcome at check-in. She never fails to greet me with a big smile and takes the time to show true concern about how I'm doing. She is an invaluable asset to the hotel and irreplaceable!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear ovenbaked3669,

Thanks for your comments. I am so glad to hear you had a great time and that Shereen helped make that possible. I hope you took the time to join our RediCard program. You earn points every time you stay. Those points can be used for future free night and even gift cards. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Four Nor'Easters hit the North East (that's one nor easter per week!) that snowed in, flooded, and knocked out power to thousands of us here on Long Island. The Red Roof in Westbury time and again became a warm and comfortable refuge while waiting out the inconveniences this dangerous series of storms dealt to our area. Severe weather naturally brings it own level of apprehensions, so the last thing you need is to be worried about is the minutiae over your daily agenda which has to go on no matter what the weather outside is dictating. Thankfully I never had to be overly concerned.

Everyday I was greeted with the gracious and attentive assistance of the receptionists at the front desk. Particularly Rachelle and Roxanna who always made me feel like I was the most important thing going in the hotel at the moment. It didn't seem that there was anything that they wouldn't try to accommodate me and make my stay more comfortable. They recommended great places to eat and entertaining distractions through the weather.

Unfortunately as the storm conditions through the week would drag on, I would have to periodically visit the front desk overnight to prolong my stay at the hotel. This was almost always handled expertly by Crystal the night manager, who even once stopped what she was doing in the middle of her busy audit to extend my reservations. Crystal made sure that I was taking advantage of the best rates the hotel had to offer (which was a financial benefit) and helped me keep track of my reward points where applicable to my reservations. Always courteous, she even managed to find places that deliver into the wee hours of the morning for those individuals like myself who get the munchies late at night. lol

A clean, quiet hotel that's close to everything. A top notch staff that's always courteous and professional. Overall a relaxing experience in an otherwise wacky weather month.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear SanfordStewart,

It's always a pleasure to have you stay with us and yes after four Nor Easter's I'd say we are snowed out! I like to think its the challenging times like those that show what our staff is all about. I'm glad to hear they didn't disappoint and you were able to enjoy yourself regardless of mother natures late antics. Thanks for the comments and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Check In was perfect. I went to this location for business and needed to check in a bit early, Roxana at the front desk did a phenomenal job at accommodating my request. There are a few restaurants that are close by and a huge mall right down the street. I highly recommend this hotel for the average business traveler.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

DearFperalta216,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving your feedback. I'm glad to hear Roxana was able to accommodate you early so that you could get started on time. The Roosevelt Field Mall is only 1 mile from the hotel and it is definitely a huge attraction. Our property does cater to the business traveler who may be looking for less frills but great quality at a reasonable price. We really appreciate you giving us the chance to serve you and welcome you back!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

I often stay at the RRI and what keeps me coming back is the kindness and accommodating nature of the wonderful women at the front desk. Shereen and Iris were especially considerate and their patience meant a lot.

Traveling can be grueling, but checking in and being greeted with such warmth and hospitality was pretty awesome. I hope you ladies see this review and thanks again!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Francesca P

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. Our staff definitely can make the difference between a good experience and one you would want to forget about. I'm glad to hear our "divas" stepped up and took care of you. I'm glad to hear the experience keeps you coming back. Our guests are our number one reason for why we do what we do. We look forward to seeing you again soon!