“Lobster Roll Mission”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2017

While traveling in the Northeast I have made a point to try as many lobster rolls as I can. Margarita Grille lobster roll is NOT a "traditional" lobster roll. But it is excellent and I returned with friends who all loved it also. Very good cocktails. I had a "Painkiller"...and yes it did thank you. Outside seating was nice. The only issue I had ( and some may think this is minor but...) was when we were seated the table we were directed to had not yet been cleaned and the man that cleaned it hit me twice with the rag and basically flung the debris on us. Lesson learned was to not sit until a table is cleaned and ready.. I would and will return.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Average Mexican themed dining. There is a great deal of outside dining space which makes this a hot spot for people watching. Service is marginal but the drinks are great!

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I had been here a long time ago and decided to try it again. I was delighted to see that the place had been updated and the service was great. The manager was lovely and seated us promptly. The food was better than I remembered in the past. I loved the empanadas and my daughter loved the red and blue tacos. The sangria though was different and very good. I have since been back again. I'm glad I gave it another try

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Great little Mexican restaurant in the heart of Quogue NY. Very kid friendly. Eat outside or in. Fish tacos are awesome with a cold beer or icy Margarita. My second trip here in two years, and I'll be crack again.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Great time having dinner with great friends! The service was good and friendly. The plates were good size portions. We all enjoyed it and had a good time. We plan on going back.