“Beach shack lobster roll”

John Scott's Surf Shack
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 1, 2015

Time for a beer, music and a lobster roll in the Hampton's. Little shack with a small bar and outdoor seating. It even has a view of the bay. The food was good and a super place to unwind after a day at the pool. Only complaint is the service as the place is always packed.

Reviewed July 23, 2015

Great little beach bar/shack on Dune Rd.. Go if you can sit outside as the inside has that worn bar smell but the outside is beachy casual and has a view out to the bay. Lobster rolls were actually pretty good as well as the chowder and a chicken wrap. Good spot for lunch and drinks!

Reviewed February 17, 2015

Surfer casual type of place. Can be loud sometimes. Other times I have been there they had a band playing. Fun place. Probably great happy hour. Great for a burger. Love stopping by after a beach day. Don't always want to get dressed up!

Reviewed October 1, 2014

In our case it was a rehearsal dinner. The couple wanted a relaxed atmosphere totally opposite of the wedding dinner. The event coordinator, Chuck was easy to work with, responsive to what we wanted to do, accommodated changes I made and offered suggestions to make the night go smoothly. I was able to reach him by phone and email and he responded in a timely manner. He even contacted me post event to see if we were happy. We choose buffet style service. The food was plentiful and delicious. Everyone had their own favorites. Lobster sliders with chunks of lobster. Steak and frites, steak tender and well spiced. Tijuana Chicken tender and tasty. Sausage and peppers the brides favorite. We had one guest with celiacs (gluten allergy) and the server went out of her way to provide her some gluten free options. I am so sorry that I can't remember that servers name but she was excellent as were all the staff and the manager, Jon. Of all the events I have hosted in restaurants this was the most relaxed I have been because everything was handled so well by the staff.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Walked to this place for a few drinks and something to eat... it was a nice getaway! We enjoyed our drinks, sandwiches, and the atmosphere (on a rainy day).