“Great Pizza and Entertainment”
Review of Sorella

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sorella
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in White Lake
Reviewed July 7, 2015

Finally, an Italian restaurant that serves real Italian food in Kauneonga Lake. Not since El Monaco's closed have we had a place to get a great pizza and just good old fashion Italian fare at the "Lake". Great pizza, complete menu with all the regular Italian dishes at a very reasonable price. Also recommend you check out some of the entertainment on weekends. You could see some world class entertainers like Slam Allen, the up and coming "King" of the Blues in a very intimate environment. Pretty cool. We highly recommend Sorella's.

1  Thank dpg1988

Reviewed May 21, 2015

Timing is everything. We had planned to eat at a neighboring restaurant, but because it was a Monday and that place was closed, we stopped at Sorella's. The décor was interesting, the windows wide open with the breeze blowing the curtains. The music was from our generation (early 60's) and the Stromboli was packed with meat and delicious. It would certainly be on my future return list.

1  Thank fanofnature
Reviewed March 21, 2015

My husband eats lunch at Sorella's often, and really enjoys their pizza. But, he and my cousin ate dinner their together and raved about it.
We went tonight with another couple:
I had seafood fra diavolo (asked for spicy) Excellent! w a side of linguini `(shrimp, calamari, mussels, clams)

two orders of veal: pizzaiolo and marsala so delicious and tender they cut with a fork!

A large portion of lasagna.

All dinners came with a nice salad.

The food was fantastic!

Locals: get in there and try this delicious Italian restaurant.

Our meal of seafood fra diavolo and veal marsala with glass of wine, no dessert ordered
was $53 with tax and tip!

You won't regret a trip to Sorella's. You will be very pleasantly surprised!!
Buon Appetito!

2  Thank angieabruzzese
Reviewed March 5, 2015

I have tried this family run restaurant over the last few years and was never disappointed. Very good Italian fare, nice wine list, and friendly wait staff. I hope they get the recognition they deserve. I recommend the eggplant parm(one of the best I ever had), meatballs, and veal parm. Give it a shot. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank GREGG1971