“One At A Time”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill - CLOSED

UNO Chicago Grill
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Quiet, relaxing dining room, lively pub room w/flat screens. Attracts friendly crowd & families. Very reasonably priced and free parking.
Reviewed October 24, 2017

This Uno's Chicago Grill is located across the street from The Galleria. Great place to have a beer and a tasty snack. Outstanding service.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank luckyj_12

Reviewed September 7, 2017

A very relaxed atmosphere. This is not the hustle and bustle like restaurants on Mamaroneck Ave. Staff was very attentive and friendly. Good food with good prices. Also you can park at the Season's Hotel for free which is a plus.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank April P
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to have a relaxed evening with friends. They have a special happy hour menu which is good value for money and you can also enjoy good beer for just 3-5$ at that time. We ordered Quesadillas, pizza, chicken wings and each one of them was flavourful and just the right quantity.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Teena_13
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

I usually come here, and have never really had a big complaint. The last time I went, was absolutely horrible! We sat outside because the weather was nice we completely forgot about us we went for appetizers and dessert and were there for about two hours, waiter confused three of our orders and took 30 minutes just to Bring the correction. Very annoyed

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 1, 2017

This is a pizza restaurant-why should it take 40 minutes to get a personal sized pizza, wings and a salad???When I asked the manager for help he pointed to look for "a manager" at the desk while he went around the corner to avoid me. Then the cashier confirmed he was THE MANAGER. I asked why it should take 40 minutes for our hour, he kept asking what's the problem as if he didn't speak English. Then he came to the table to ask my husband what the problem was!!!REALLY!! When the waiter brought the food as we were leavingk, IT WAS THE WRONG SALAD. The manager did not help the staff because they were shortstaffed-he should have brought out drinks, plates, settings, breadsticks. He didn't help at all or take responsibility- I didn't want to take things off my check I wanted food but an hour total for our order was unacceptable-THEY WEREN"T CROWDED.

Date of visit: April 2017