“good pizza and casual atmosphere”

Serafina - White Plains
Reserve with OpenTable
Serafina - White Plains is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 306 Restaurants in White Plains
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Court
Description: Italian in the heart of white plains.
Reviewed June 2, 2018

we enjoyed the pizza at Serafina, very tasty.
Nice service and friendly casual atmosphere.
i like the sauce and cheese a lot, but the crust could be just a bit better.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Went to a wake and stopped for a quick bite.
The food was pretty good and service was very good until it got busy.
Kathy had the bolgalnaise sauce
it was very good.
I had the paglio finio which was good but totally different from anything I've had.
Salads were very good.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Although the food was decent, not too good just decent, what made me sick was when I looked at my fork and it still had old food on it. I cleaned this with water and napkin and didn't say anything. Then I get a glass of coke and as I'm putting my lips on the edge I see red lipstick on the glass near my lips. My stomach nearly heaved. I asked for a new glass and the next one I get doesn't have lipstick but is dirty. i was expecting at least some sort of apology from management or at least to have the cost of the coke removed from the bill.....nothing. If I would have gotten the apology or a break on the cost of the coke I wouldn't have written this review. I cluldnt enjoy m good after that and I would not recommend to friend and would not go back.

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I haven’t been here in a while, but I was disappointed this time. Service was average. I had the sword fish, very small portion, didn’t taste like much. Wine was also not good.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

I was so looking forward to the pasta with oil and garlic, that's why we went to the restaurant. The portion was measly, and the seasoning was not what I remembered from a previous experience (May 2014 in White Plains) and sometime in 2015 in Manhattan.

The portions that my husband and my son ordered were similarly tiny.

The service was lackluster and inattentive. We had to call their attention many times, for water, for bread, for cheese, etc.

Something must have changed because my last prior experience when we celebrated my daughter's confirmation was just splendid.