“Good pub/restaurant”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Reserve with OpenTable
Buffalo Wild Wings is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 290 Restaurants in White Plains
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving America's best wings since 1982,Buffalo Wild Wings is a chain of restaurants and sports bars owned by two buddies, Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery. The pair opened the first Buffalo Wild Wings in Columbus, Ohio to respond to a dearth of mouthwatering wings in the area. There is now a B-Dubs (as it has been warmly nicknamed by spirited customers) in almost every state. Each location prides itself on welcoming families, friends, and locals to enjoy incredible food, beer, and year-round competitive sports on over 30 flat-screen televisions. While the restaurant is famous for much more than the world's best wings, customers rave about Buffalo Wild Wings' 16 signature sauces from "mild to wild," as well as five mouthwatering seasonings when it's time to switch things up. The magic of B-Dubs comes from the fans-not just of award-winning wings and fresh beer served cold in the bar's own nucleated glasses-but of the sports and teams they gather to support.
Reviewed May 18, 2018

OK, so it's a chain, but even chains have their hits and misses by locations. If you are a fan of Buffalo Wild Wings you won't be disappointed. Business was brisk so I think it's safe to say others like this place as well. I was hungry and they didn't disappoint. The boneless parmesan-garlic wings were very good as was my cheeseburger with pepperjack and thick bacon. Fries were good as well. Watched the NBA draft/lottery and left satisfied. Good spot if you like sports and pub food.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

My girlfriend and I had an outright terrible visit to the White Plains location this week. I live nearby and eat at this location at least once per month, and this was the first negative experience I've had.

We were seated at a hightop table and were greeted by a server named Richard.

We started with drinks. My girlfriend asked Richard for a mixed drink with Vodka, asking for the house Vodka to be used. He followed-up with and asked, "Grey Goose?" - this was the start of a horrendous order. I ordered a draft beer, and I tried to order tenders tossed in wing sauce. I was told I could not have them tossed in sauce - that this was only for boneless wings. I asked him why not, and told him that I've had the exact same order at this location multiple times in the last few months. He insisted, and thus I asked him to cancel my food and drink order. It took me multiple requests to have him stop trying to sell me food that I did not want. I respectfully said it was okay, and that I'd like my girlfriend to still enjoy her meal.

My girlfriend, who follows a Vegan diet and has dietary restrictions around dairy products, ordered the "Southwestern Black Bean Burger" as she had done before, and requested the cheese and ranch sauce to be left off. As you can probably expect, the burger came to our table a short time later with cheese and ranch sauce on the patty.

After waiting for Richard to return to our table, we asked for the burger to be taken away. We paid for the one Vodka drink and left, without any apology from Richard or a manager.

As previously stated, I've enjoyed this location multiple times. I chalk this up to terrible service from Richard, and lack of management to step in and rectify the situation. It will be a long time until I return to this location.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Good wings, lots of tv screens and a fabulous wait staff. It is what it says! Enjoyed a good relaxed lunch and some wonderful wings and nachos.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

As I was in the area with couple of friends they mention to go eat at Buffalo Wild Wings; automatically my answer was NO because of my previous horrible experience at the Buffalo Wild Wing on 238 and Broadway in the Bronx. Convinced by my friends I gave White Plains as try.

WOW.! Starting with the server Ruddy, the food, the ambiance and the attention I was very impressed. Ruddy delivered great customer service, management should be very proud. The food itself was amazing. We ordered different items and everything was exquisite.

As a manager myself I had to praise John the store General Manager for his staff service and especially for changing my perspective of the Buffalo Wild Wings experience.

Thank you all.!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Food was good, drinks were great but waitstaff were inattentive and dis-interested in the customers.