“Very nice food”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 306 Restaurants in White Plains
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

They are using fresh tomatoes on the pizza which is available in different sizes. Very nicely done. And super friendly staff.

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Was in the area with my family and was seeking a spot for lunch. Parking was a little bit of a nightmare if you are not familiar with the area because there is only street parking an a parking garage available and people are quite impatient. Once we got settled in we ordered a family size salad, wings and a large pizza. That was perfect for a family of 5 adults. If you are looking for pizza and wings, this is a good spot.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

The pizza at Anthony's is always on point. The wings have a really nice char to them and come with delicious sautéed onions and bread. The staff is great.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Clearly the best chickin wings in Westchester County!!!!!!! They are simply the best, most plump, tasty, and enjoyable!!!

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Visited Anthony’s while staying at the hotel next door, we were tired and hungry after walking around the city, we were short of time and thought we could walk to a franchise wings restaurant near by, but then as Ace of Base would say “I saw the sign, it opened up my eyes I saw the sign”
We went in, told the server we didn’t have much time and we were hungry, the nice server suggested the wings as appetizer and pepperoni pizza, please know that I recently came back from a two weeks trip to Italy, but the pizza from Anthony is as good as the one I had in Italy, the wings are delicious and the service was great, I don’t give 5 stars because I didn’t like the drinks
I highly recommend it