“Classic Italian with style.”
Review of La Bocca

La Bocca
Reserve with OpenTable
La Bocca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 303 Restaurants in White Plains
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 22, 2018

La Bocca serves terrific Classic Italian food. Well priced with cordial and efficient service (even when the restaurant was swarmed with a large party). Everything was terrific from the salads and antipasto to the entrees. The vegetable lasagna, often a bone thrown to vegetarians without much care, was her a revelation!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I really like LaBocca but for some reason I don't go as often as I'd like. Whenever I go either for lunch or dinner it's enjoyable. I find the service to be good all the time. I've had their pastas which are very good. The veal is good. I don't eat fish but my wife does and she says it's good. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

La Bocca is a classic Italian restaurant located in Downtown White Plains. Outstanding service combined with great food makes La Bocca a must visit. The ambiance is Italian and authentic. The cheese platter is outrageous. Jolly Chriss

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Came here with two other couples. Restaurant was crowded and loud - large birthday party was seated right behind us. The antipasto was good as were the calamari appetizer. then there was a long wait until we finally flagged our water and ordered main courses. I had vongole with pasta - it was meh, I tried my wife's chicken scarparo - it tasted bland to me but she liked it. we finished up eating... Waiter came to ask if we wanted dessert or coffee. we all passed and.... no check. our water was now cutting the bday cake for the big party behind us... I went over and asked for the check... nothing. I asked another waiter who said he "Couldn't help me". Finally I went back to our waiter and YELLED for the check and we finally got it from him in a snit. I should have left him ZERO tip, but I will never be going back. I've had much better Italian food and better service elsewhere.

1  Thank PanAm007
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

The best authentic Italian food in White Plains, N.Y. The owner greets you with open arms and makes you feel like family. A great selection of wines from Italy and U.S.. and the cocktail are on the money. The staff and service was excellent. Take it from me, you will be surprisingly blown away.