“Very good but a little expensive”
Review of La Bocca

La Bocca
Reserve with OpenTable
La Bocca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 290 Restaurants in White Plains
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 1, 2018

We chose this restaurant because it was located just beside our hotel. We had the chicken parmigiana which was fantastic and a chicken filled with cheese and mushroom, another excellent choice. Their apple pie was also really good. It is important to note that the restaurant is on the expensive side, but the food we had there worth it.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Early evening, storm outside, hungry and tired. Found, quite by chance, this gem! Not nearly full, but only Italians inside... always a great sign for an Italian restaurant! I was not disappointed! My salad was fresh, tasty and what I wanted. Pasta was outstanding, fresh, al dente, tasty and just enough! Espresso and gelato rounded off an fab evening meal! Thanks everyone!!

Reviewed January 22, 2018

La Bocca serves terrific Classic Italian food. Well priced with cordial and efficient service (even when the restaurant was swarmed with a large party). Everything was terrific from the salads and antipasto to the entrees. The vegetable lasagna, often a bone thrown to vegetarians without much care, was her a revelation!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I really like LaBocca but for some reason I don't go as often as I'd like. Whenever I go either for lunch or dinner it's enjoyable. I find the service to be good all the time. I've had their pastas which are very good. The veal is good. I don't eat fish but my wife does and she says it's good. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

La Bocca is a classic Italian restaurant located in Downtown White Plains. Outstanding service combined with great food makes La Bocca a must visit. The ambiance is Italian and authentic. The cheese platter is outrageous. Jolly Chriss