“Delicious take out”

Turkish Cuisine
Ranked #29 of 308 Restaurants in White Plains
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Reviewed November 5, 2018

I was in the area for work and stopped in. happy that the menu had lots of vegetarian choices, which is what I was looking for, plus I wanted something cold as I was driving a bit back to my hotel and didn’t have a microwave
Enjoyed a Jerusalem salad, a falafel and baklava, and it was prepared quickly. I liked that the falafel could be ordered with a whole wheat wrap as an alternative to pita.
Friendly service and reasonable prices considering the location.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We love the food here. Everything I've had is delicious. Very casual place, big on takeout. Even good choices for vegetarians. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018

LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!
Fast service and the food is always delicious. Great lunch specials!!! NEVER FAILS!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018

I love this place. It's the best gyros anywhere. Also, once in a while I get the lamb chops and they are AMAZING.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food with large amounts served. For four people we ordered two Mixed Grill Platters. The salad was delicious and the meats were tender. Excellent place to eat in.

Date of visit: February 2018