“lovely environment, service and fantastic food”

Royal Palace Cuisines
Ranked #37 of 279 Restaurants in White Plains
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 8 November 2017

A very delicious dining experience. If you like Indian cuisine this is a class act and should not be missed.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I visited this restaurant for lunch buffet. There were plenty of options in veg and multiple Indian cuisines included in the buffet. Although the cost is slightly higher than the average Indian buffet cost in NY, the variety and food quality is up to it. The place had a decent ambience with soft instrumental music playing in the background. Overall a nice experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have only ever been here for lunch and have always done the buffet but I have always enjoyed the food. Everything is always hot and fresh and they do a good job of keeping all the items stocked. For the price, you can beat the selection.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I love the buffet lunch. It is all my Indian friend calls authentic street food. She loved it and so did I. The staff is attentive and caring.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I went with my wife and two teenage kids. They love Indian food pretty much because of this restaurant. The wait staff is friendly and enthusiasti. I had Lamb Saagwala with pureed spinach and wife had Chicken Banjara Tikka and we had Vegatable Samosa for appetizers. Yum