“Wonderful Dining Experience”
Review of Graziella's

Graziella's
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziella's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 290 Restaurants in White Plains
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hamilton Avenue
Reviewed May 7, 2018

The food was amazing!!!! I had the eggplant rollitinni and it was amazing as was the Penne with eggplant!!! The Pasta Fagouli was amazing as was the portibello stuffed with crab meat. All in all a wonderful experience!!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2018

We used to live right across the street, and would go to dinner there at least once a week. We moved away, but found ourselves in White Plains just the other day. It was early evening and we couldn't think of a better place to have dinner again. We were not disappointed. The food is still very good, and the staff still as friendly. We enjoyed ourselves, and it brought back good memories! Next time we are in White Plains, we know where we will go for dinner. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

It has been a while since I last ate at Graziella's and always found the food and service to be good. A draw for my gathering of friends is its location and ample, free parking. This time the parking lot was closed and it seems some structure will be built. However, there was valet parking.

The inside is still attractive but the number of people dining was much smaller than in the past, perhaps because of the very poor weather. The good news is that the food was very good. I had the large spinach filled ravioli and I am not a fan of spinach. The house salad was of a nice size with a very tasty dressing. Some people may feel there was not enough liquid in the pasta fagioli, but I like that there was a abundance of pasta and beans. The wine glass was more than the standard pour.

The service was very good especially considering the many requests from the group.
We all had a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I have been going to Graziella's for 20 years and it is, by far, my favorite in the whole world. Graziella, the owner, cooks fantastic and will make you anything you want if it is not on the menu and she is the sweetest, nicest person you could ever meet. Can you tell how much I love this place.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

The cuisine is often good and the service depends on the attitude of the day. It's an average restaurant at best...