All reviews front desk cheesecake factory carol ann whole foods westchester mall bar restaurant great customer service parking garage business trip new york breakfast buffet enjoyed my stay very nice hotel train station convenient location mark melvin
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Convenient location right next to the Westchester Mall and a short walk to restaurants, bars and shops downtown. The staff was helpful and friendly, the rooms were large, clean and modern. They have a nice indoor pool and 2 small fitness rooms that are well equipped. Good shower.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Check a breeze. Friendly front desk. I asked not for s first floor because traveling alone. So I get the 11 th floor . But to my surprise it’s adjoining
rooms . I said I was to stay here alone I don’t need a door coming into my room little disappointed. But the hotel is clean nice ,nice view all the beautiful big green old trees of a white Plains.
I had the Buffett breakfast lots of goodies. Fruit , breads, oatmeal bacon eggs muffins fresh fruit etc. usual buffet.
White robes in room. A few kinks that need repair but minor but ...

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My mom and I came for a family visit and I have to say besides the beautiful clean room, the wait staff especially Melvin was the highlight of our stay. Professional, helpful and super kind to both my mother and me. The breakfast package was not only a great price but the food was outstanding. We recommend The Crowne Plaza to everyone who want VIP service.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is a little old-fashioned looking with its colour scheme of brown and beige, but don’t be put off. For a short stay it’s very good value and the rooms are big and beds comfortable.
I had breakfast included which if you have to pay for as an extra is poor value.
All over a good value stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2018

this was my second time staying here. all of the employees are soooo nice and i love the bar area. hanging out there is like being in a cool downtown bar. on this recent trip, my car battery died and they didn't hesitate to help me out. Pablo, a Valet, wheeled a portable charger to the 3 rd floor of the parking garage and since i had a Prius, we worked together to figure it all out. i'm so grateful for him.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo