“Regular Visitors”
Review of Racanelli's

Racanelli's
Ranked #59 of 283 Restaurants in White Plains
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

We make sure to stop by whenever we visit White Plains. Accommodating for families. Minus one star because I still have the music they play stuck in my head.

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at Racanellis and was able to count on this establishment for consistency .

Selected the eggplant Parm as my entree. The portion was very large and served with a side of penne pasta. Waiter delivered a complimentary small dish of delicious olives with peppers with the bread. Priced at $20 I felt was a bit high compared to nearby Italian restaurants for similar quality and portion. The fault I found was with the desert. Ordered chocolate covered ice cream ball. For some odd reason, and not specified on the menu, it was covered with a pectin based strawberry sauce all over it. I could have dealt with it if it was fresh strawberries but this mixture spread on top spoiled this $6 treat. It should be served on the side! Racanellis is nicely appointed for a pizza/restaurant venue; service was excellent.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Racanelli's offers superb lunch combinations. All start with wonderful bread and olives, and include a cup of soup and salad. You pick the panini or sandwich. I loved the sausage and peppers panini.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Ate here on 6/8/17. Nice looking place and sort of attentive waiters. The salads are huge and not fresh. I would have appreciated the waiter telling us that one salad would serve at least four.

Pizza was excellent but I felt meal was too pricey. The waiter seemed bored and didn't do much.

The food was good but if I returned I'd go in with eyes open!!!!

Reviewed January 25, 2017

I first started visiting Racanelli's Pizza & Brew about 15 years ago and it was great. The food was fresh, large family style portions, prices were very reasonable and service was excellent. This has been our experience throughout the years.

Well, my husband and I went there last night for a quick dinner and it was quite disappointing. I ordered a Ceasar salad for my main meal and my husband ordered brocolli rabe and veggies - his dish was prepared well and he enjoyed it.

However, when waiter brought over my caesar salad it looked wilted and lettuce was yellowish. I immediately made note of this to waiter who insisted that all their salads are made fresh daily. Not only was the plate extremely cold (probably was in fridge) but one taste of the salad and I had to tell the waiter that salad was old, not fresh and I ended having to order pizza before running out. This salad was definitely sitting in fridge for several days.

In speaking to several friends later last night, I was surprised to hear that they too had complaints about Racanelli's food, prices.... The one thing that has remained the same is their service which is very good.

I hope management looks into this and makes some changes soon. Otherwise, this is one eatery I will not be visiting again.