“Birthday Dinner”
Review of BLT Steak

BLT Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
BLT Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 285 Restaurants in White Plains
Price range: US$45 - US$120
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mamaroneck Avenue
Description: At BLT Steak White Plains, located in the always elegant Ritz-Carlton Westchester Hotel, Westchester residents can savor our signature warm popovers along with specially selected steaks, fresh seafood and satisfying sides such as grilled asparagus and hash browns. Steakhouse dining in Westchester never sounded so good.
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

At BLT, I always felt like a VIP. You reserve a table and if you don’t like the location they will accommodate you. The servers are consistently courteous, and that they start you off with pâté and the most scrumptious popovers is something I always look forward to. BLT is a steakhouse and they have an amazing array of beef cuts (my family’s favorite: wagyu beef), as well as market fish. I am not a steak person but what I enjoy the most are their sides. Brussels sprouts are a favorite, as well as truffle or jalapeño mashed potatoes, and creamed spinach. It’s my favorite restaurant in Westchester. (Their dirty martini is perfect!)

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I recently cancelled a reservation at this restaurant. They wanted to charge a corkage fee of 90 dollars for a magnum...which is higher than any restaurant I have ever heard of. Morton’s charges 55 dollars, will create a custom menu for you, provide free dessert and is incredibly nice to work with. If you want a difficult expensive overpriced experience this is the place to go.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Went to this location for the first time to celebrate a birthday.
Parking is so easy since this location is inside the Ritz hotel - valet $10

From the moment we walked in everyone was super friendly.

For those who haven’t been to BLT before, they give you cheese poppins. These are dangerous! So good. But can fill you up!

We ordered the bruschetta (summer special) to start was lovely with strawberries and avocado.

Then we each ordered a steak. My girlfriend went with the cowboy and I ordered the Kansas City. Steaks were cooked to protection. Jalapeño mash was amazing.

As it was a birthday they brought us out a nice desert with candle.

Great time. Fully recommended

Reviewed May 20, 2018

I have gone to this restaurant every year to celebrate my birthday. This year was a disappointment. I ordered steak cooked medium, and it was delivered very rare. Others in my party had the same undercooked experience. Also, my husband ordered the filet mignon, cooked medium, which was served rare, with the butchers twine still in place. I have Never seen this before in a 5 star establishment. The final disappointment was that they changed the dessert menu and no longer offer the favored peanut butter dessert, that everyone was looking forward to. I guess next year its back to the Palm in NYC.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I have been to BLT at least 5 times. Every time I go I have such hope for it. The food is good, and is should be for being the most expensive restaurant in the city of white plans. The lobster cocktail was very good and very fresh. The steak was kind of cold. The pop overs are great. Service is ok. Not he best steak house in Westchester probably not ever top 5 but if you have someone else's money to spent, go for it!