Lowest prices for your stay
US$239
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$179
PricelineUS$152
eDreamsUS$239
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2020 via mobile

Hotel is fine for price. Other customers are a bit scary but no actual issues.

Otherwise, the pet fee of 125 dollars is abusive. Fills me with anger in being ripped off. I stay at hotels nationwide and pay 50 or 0 a night. please change your policy.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ChristmasAllYear
Reviewed February 10, 2020

The rates are reasonable, and I read other reviews, saying that the place was clean. I am not sure who wrote these reviews, maybe they don't mind NUMEROUS roaches EVERYWHERE. Room smelled awful, it is hard to believe this place is only a couple years old. Staff (Mike) was watching a UFC fight on his cell phone while sitting behind the front desk instead of attending to guests.

Room tip: Ask to see inside room before you take one. Turn on light and see if there are any roaches running.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank paganov2020
jessicalynne2689, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott New Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2020

Good Afternoon,
I am terribly sorry about the experience you had at the hotel. When you contacted Marriott the only issue brought up is that you thought the pet fee was incorrect. After receiving the customer case from Marriott and reviewing our records, we did in fact find your signed pet agreement that stated there was a $125.00 pet fee. If you have any other concerns with your stay please do reach out to me as soon as possible so it can be rectified. We under no circumstances here at the TownePlace would want anyone to experience a stay like the one described above. Our phone number is 315-732-2500 and my name is Jessica.

Reviewed November 4, 2019

Overall, this property is nice. However, while I had booked a king studio, I was greeted at check-in with an "upgrade" to a 1-BR suite. When we got to the room, we discovered this was a queen bed, not a king (I'm rather tall and always book king beds). It had also been smoked in. Returning to the front desk, the couldn't/wouldn't honor my king reservation, apologized for the smoke, and gave me a can of air freshener. I later learned from others staying on the same floor that the smoke smell was coming from the vents in several of the rooms.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Luv2Trvl2Europe
Mariann B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott New Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2019

Dear Luv2Trvl2Europe,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the TownePlace Suites New Hartford with us.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience. While I’m glad you felt the property was nice, I wish your stay was more enjoyable. I sincerely apologize about the smell of smoke in your room and the way it was handled. When we upgrade our guests, we are happy we can offer that upgrade, but don't think about the size of the bed. I am not sure if its in your profile, prefer king bed, but I am going to encourage the front desk to pay close attention to those who have king bed in their profile.

The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of our valued guests, such as yourself. At your convenience, feel free to share any additional feedback on how we can elevate your experience whenever your travels bring you back to Whitesboro.

Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

Stopped on way to Florida and we really enjoyed are night. The beds are amazing and certainly make for a well rested night. Room has great storage options and would be great for multiple days. Freezer in refrigerator makes it great for regressing freezer packs. Breakfast was good as expected.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mariann B, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott New Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2019

Dear nhlefty,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Whitesboro. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the TownePlace Suites New Hartford and we hope you choose to create more memories with us whenever your travels bring you back to Whitesboro.

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

Used as an overnight stop on our way back to Boston. It’s much better than a regular no frills hotel. I would definitely recommend. No bar or restaurant on site but they do include breakfast. Room was a good size and the bed was excellent.

Date of stay: September 2019