“Good lunch in a beautiful pub setting”
Review of Buffalo Brewpub

Buffalo Brewpub
Ranked #5 of 167 Restaurants in Williamsville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are New York State's Oldest & Friendliest Brewpub, serving a wide-ranging lunch and dinner menu daily. We offer 34 draft options, including imports, craft beer and 4 of our very own - brewed in-house! Enjoy our relaxed atmosphere! Always complimentary peanuts and popcorn!
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is a very pleasant pub in the small town of Williamsville that we found online. We stopped in shortly after they opened for lunch. The menu is very large, with every possible kind of pub-menu food represented. I ordered the Chopped Salad, which I thought was OK, although I thought the dressing needed a little help. They offer free popcorn and peanuts while you wait, and the staff is very friendly. I would go back if I was in the neighborhood.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Have had a number of visits. Food has always been great. You are encouraged to help yoursel to peanuts in the shell, and popcorn while you wait for your order. Had many items on the menu. Sandwiches and shepherd's pie are wonderful,

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

If you looking for a family place that offers traditional beef & weck Buffal Brew Pub works! Plenty of parking and comfortable inside

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We went around 8 pm on a Friday, shortly after arriving in town. It was busy, but we got a table right away. We ordered their craft beers and ate peanuts while deciding what to order off of their lengthy menu. There were even vegetarian options. I ordered the sauteed mushroom sandwich and a salad. All were excellent. The family ordered wings, wick sandwich, and buffalo wrap with sweet potato fries. The fries were large and came coated in a sweet sticky sauce. The weren't too sweet and tasted fresh and yummy. Everyone was satisfied. Staff were good too.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I actually felt like I was robbed after getting my food order the portion was very small and the quality was poor to fair at best the table was dirty don’t be fooled this really a bar that has poor food the waitress was the best part of the visit do your self a favor go some where else somewhere else will be better