La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
US$100
US$142
US$127
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$119
US$105
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$139
  • Pool
US$135
US$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Budget Inn(Williamsville)
US$89
US$83
Travelocity
US$129
All reviewsroom was cleanbuffalo airportwafflesniagara fallstwo floorsbob evansparking lotconvenient locationfree breakfastwould stay here againbreakfast barfirst floorshopping tripeasy accessgreat place to staytransit roadpets
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We drove to this La Quinta. This LaQuinta is most remarkable for its customer service. When we checked in late in the evening, the front desk person was really friendly. Next morning, the staff person was the same way. We stayed here because they welcome dogs. The proof? A jar of dog biscuits on the front counter. One of the room cleaners absolutely doted on our four legged friend, Lucy.

When we checked out the next day, my partner forgot his mitts. The cleaning lady came running out with them in hand so that we wouldn't forget them Wow.

The bright side breakfast comprises yogurts, cereals, coffee, tea, waffles, bagels - the usual La Quinta fare. It is my only gripe about the chain: they need some healthier options.

This hotel is not the newest. We stayed in room 104. Neat as a pin, it smelled clean, it was clean. Beds were comfortable if perhaps a bit aging. Internet worked well. Parking was safe. Very good places to walk the dog - in fact, we saw a five point deer within spitting distance. Amazing. Hotel is close enough to the airport and the freeways. In Buffalo, I would stay here again. And give your staff a raise!

This was a family trip, but not the nuclear family depicted by tripadvisor, so I'm calling this "couples."

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IaOrana_Maruuruu
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I've stayed at quite a few LQs over the years (MI, OH, GA, FL, and NY) as it's my preferred choice of hotels. This particular hotel did not disappoint...mostly. The gentleman at the front counter was the epitome of stellar customer service. It was there I learned that all LQs are pet-friendly. Who knew? He was very attentive and pleasant. The rooms are what you'd expect from LQ: clean and functional. No frills...which suits me just fine. I think it's good value for your money.

However - and this is a big however - this was the first LQ where there was hardly any hot food at breakfast. There was a waffle maker. Have we been spoiled by other locations? Where were the eggs, the meat, the variety? My fiancé said it best when he declared, "this is not the La Quinta I know..."

Breakfast aside it was a wonderful experience. I guess our expectation were set high...?

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Action_Jackson2
Reviewed January 27, 2012

This is one of the best La Qunita Hotels we have stayed in --- the rooms were very comfortable, the guy at reception was very courteous & helpful, delicious breakfast.
We will definately stay again in this hotel. Cheers !!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
A La Quinta traveler
Smithtown,NY
Reviewed January 26, 2012

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed January 15, 2012

This hotel is just what it should be. A good, clean, reasonably priced place with free wi-fi, a decent breakfast, and a comfortable bed. The wi-fi worked great. The breakfast had some yogurt, pastries, and waffles. My room also had a refrigerator, so I could keep some other things I wanted for breakfast there. Everything in the room worked great and was well maintained. As a bonus his place was a good $30 less than some of the other locations in the area.

Most of my comments would be the same for other hotels in the area. This location is close to the airport and the expressway and there is a little noise, but I didn't think it was as bad as some of the other places I've stayed. I also wish there were a few more low carb, low sugar items on their breakfast buffet and maybe some more fresh fruit, but again I'd say they are on par with other hotels I've stayed. I bought stuff that I wanted and kept it in my fridge.

Another thing I really like at La Quintas are their pet policy, but we weren't travelling with a pet this time. But it's nice to know there's a chain where you can travel with your pet and not be charged through the nose to have them stay with you. I usually look for one when I'm travelling on personal trips.

Overall I had a great stay. This location is very nice and I'd definitely stay here again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo