“Great Space, great menu, great food”
Review of This Little Pig

This Little Pig
Ranked #22 of 168 Restaurants in Williamsville
Reviewed July 22, 2018

A tiny restaurant with a great feel. The atmosphere and friendly vibe on an early Saturday evening let me know I was going to enjoy this place. A unique menu, with a wide variety of choices gave our group of six something to talk about over dinner. It was tough getting reservations. The place was getting discovered. I understand an expansion is in the works. We all enjoyed our selections and being treated as special guests by the staff. We will be back.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

I had heard a lot of good things about this place so had been wanting to try it. My daughter and I went on a Friday night for dinner and just weren’t impressed. We were seated right away at a table up against the wall that was so tiny, there was hardly enough room for 2 place settings. My daughter ordered the Mac and cheese which was really just a small bowl of noodles and melted cheese, nothing remarkable about it. I ordered the chicken and spinach pizza which for $18 was kind of on the small size and again, not remarkable. The service was good but I don’t think I would go back because of the quality of the food.

2  Thank Mauzy61
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Wonderful new restaurant with a twist on common dishes. We had the Notorious P.I.G. pizza loaded with varieties of pork and kimchi. Never would have put kimchi on a pizza but my, was it tasty! Also loved the zucchini and corn fritters with blueberry sauce. Really friendly staff too.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

This tiny little restaurant has HUGE flavor. Very unique dishes made fresh to order. It is tucked away near a large chain restaurant and a pub that has been there for years. When they are full and you need to wait in line...try the little pig. You will be happy a a pig in mud and will return over and over and over again.

Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Excellent meal. Excellent service. Lobster & shrimp with spinach risotto very goog. Walleye and ribs very good also.Would recommend this restaurant.