“Best Pho Ga in Town”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2016

We found this Vietnamese /Tai restaurant through Tripadvisor. There has been a rapid growth of Vietnamese restaurants in Western New York recently. We have tried several but were blown away by this place. We love Vietnamese Pho soup and have had it at several other restaurants (Sun, Pho Dollar). This is far and away the best Pho Ga soup, either with chicken or beef. The rice noodles were abundant as well as the quantity of meat. Everything was presented with fresh ingredients. The spring rolls were also rich with shrimp and the noodle dish we had was superb. We took much of it home and had enough for a full meal the next day. The restaurant is in a strip plaza but really elegant inside. The place was busy. Reservations are accepted. The wait staff couldn't have been nicer. The owners are around, which gives the restaurant a feeling of pride and authenticity. Take out is available. There is bar area, separated from the eating area, which is nice and gives those waiting for a table a relaxed area to stay. We will definitely return.

Reviewed January 9, 2016

My wife and I usually drive to this excellent restaurant, before or after we have to go to the Buffalo airport. It is worth a detour away from the restaurants around the airport, if you have the extra time. It is about 15-20 minutes from the airport, via Geneese St. and Transit Rd. The Thai and Vietnamese menu is elaborate. The food is spiced with excellent balance, not too much and not too little. My advice is to try a dish that you can't find at another Asian restaurant. The Pho soups are always good on a cold Buffalo day.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

This is a nice little place with a pleasant atmosphere. The menu offers a very wide variety of items to choose from. My husband and I ordered the "pancake" as an appetizer and were so surprised at the size and taste! It is quite large and stuffed with all kinds of meats, shrimp and vegetables. I also ordered the won-ton soup which was truly the best I ever had. The seafood items that we ordered were not only very tasty, but very generous in size. They do not skimp and their prices are very reasonable. We enjoyed our dinner so much the first time that we took another couple back with us the very next week. They were also pleasantly surprised at how good the food is.

1  Thank AverySmartchick
Reviewed November 20, 2015

We have been to all of the recommended places in Buffalo for Thai and or Vietnamese and this is by far the best! I service is always good, it is not rushed service so if you want fast food go to a fast food restaurant, this is great food, friendly service, in a nice atmosphere. This is one of our regular places to dine, we come back often and will continue to do so. My husband is a Certified Executive Chef and a proud inductee in the American Academy of Chefs so excellent food is a must..

1  Thank Ann B
Reviewed November 7, 2015

As I sit here chowing down my takeaway vegetable Pad Thai with tofu, I just had to share with others how fabulous it is & always is. Maybe Thailand has a restaurant to compare, but I doubt that. The noodles are cooked to perfection, the tofu is beautifully fried & the vegetables are crisp & colorful, always a bit different selection depending on the season.
The staff are so friendly & make sure you get just the dish you'll like.