“Date Night”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

The service was attentive, friendly and gave great recommendations. The food was fantastic! Everyone at the table loved each dish and of course we tried everything. The calamari app was great. I highly recommend the pad see ew for your main dish. Dessert, the tai coffee with the creme brulee was great, the green t ice cream w banana speing rolls rocks! I would request Tina or Vinny...they made the recommendations on both visits.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

This is a quiet place in a strip malll. Do NOT drive by. The wait staff is attentive and cheerful. And the food. Oh my. The chicken pad Thai is so excellent I never get past it on the menu. All the right tastes in a perfect balance. And always enough for lunch the next day. The boy had duck in tamarind sauce and was left speechless. This is a man who spent a year in Vietnam. We started with the Vietnamese won ton soup. Delicious, with just the right touch of cilantro and green onions. Full of won tons and sliced chicken, it was enough for a meal.
We tried to convince the owner to open another place in Olcott, so we could get takeout as well as dine in. Speaking of takeout, there was a constant stream of people picking up their to go bags while we ate.
Worth the ride!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Although I can't be too picky when it comes to gluten free substitutes, their pad see ew is DELICIOUS. It's the only place I'll order from and I've tried a few different spots around here.
There's a balance of savory, rich, and spicy flavor and it's enough for two meals.
I get it medium with shrimp, they are very friendly with the amount of shrimp, which is a plus too.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Vegetarian Pho. Thai fried rice. Cabernet and Sauvignon Blanc wines.

Excellent service!

Not loud, can speak and hear comfortably.

This is our favorite place in Williamsville.

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I met a friend for an early dinner because I hadn't had Thai food in a long time. I had the coconut chicken soup which was delicious. Then I ordered the green curry with chicken for my entree. It was totally different from the other curries I had before. It had a coconut base and was served with rice. It was good, but I still like the red curry better. I had enough left to take home for a couple of lunches. The service was excellent!