“Nice Atmosphere, Good Service and Food”
Review of Russell's Steaks

Russell's Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Russell's Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 174 Restaurants in Williamsville
Price range: US$31 - US$70
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Freeman Rd
Description: 60 years of experience has all come together for owner Russell Salvatore, the consumate Dining Room Host. Specializing in steaks and a vibrant bar scene, Russ is always present to greet his guests and make sure everything is perfect. If its not? It will be by the time you leave, He guarantees it. Russ together with Mark Jerge, & Robert Bingel assures you will not find a more dedicated team to creating the perfect night for you.
Reviewed January 28, 2018

We had dinner here for the first time on my birthday. They have a special of two dinners with salad and dessert for $45 each. There are upcharges depending on what you order. My wife had a Caesar salad, steak Russell, lobster Mac and cheese and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. I had the Caesar salad, steak Russell with sweet mashed potatoes and cheesecake. A bottle of Merlot added $33. With tax and tip we were a bit over $160. The service was top notch. The food was very good but not the best I have eaten. We noticed they have a happy hour menu by the bar with seating. This area seemed a lot busier. The bar menu was priced more affordable and a good way to try Russell's if you haven't been there.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I had visited Russell’s one several years ago and enjoyed it very much. We were visiting in the area and decided to go again. We did not have a reservation and were told that it would be about a twenty minute wait. We decided to sit in the bar area and ordered 2 Caesars. They were very good and after about 30 minutes my husband ordered another. At this point we sat another 10 minutes before going back and asking about a table. We were told we could be seated in the bar( a bit noisy) or wait another 5 minutes. We decided to wait for the dining room. I believe we were overlooked. Once seated we were pleasantly served by Andrew. The attention to detail and suggestions from menu were amazing. We throughly enjoyed the wine he suggested. The rack of lamb and petite filet were cooked to perfection.the special potato of the evening a mashed with Gorgonzola was delicious. Dessert choice peanut butter pie was very good. We enjoyed his conversation, his skill at pouring coffee and overall attentiveness. We will be sure to visit again and make sure that we make a reservation.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

There is not one negative thought that comes to mind when describing Russell’s. From being greeted by the impeccably dressed owner, decor, ambiance, service and of course...the food! Absolutely delicious appetizers and my favorite steak russell. Good cocktails and dinner for two is a great option for a more manageable portion size for a good price. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We were greeted at the door by the owner, Russ Salvatore. He is a local celebrity who contributes to many charitable causes. He also has funny television commercials. We were seated promptly and met our server, Bruce, who was charming. The menu choices and specials were a great variety. My husband ordered a NY strip. My friend and I both had the steak Oscar which was perfect. The wait staff and their attention to detail was amazing. Everything was explained, questions were encouraged, and they wanted us to be satisfied. When a table was vacated, the staff cleared the dishes, etc in record time with no disturbance to other diners. It is fine dining at its most elegant. It is expensive but well worth it. Just remembering what a lovely time we had makes me smile.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Excellent food and service in classy setting. Great bar with huge screen TVs and grest music concerts on them

Been to Russell's Steaks? Share your experiences!