Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville
Hotels.com
US$129
US$99
Agoda.com
All reviewsrite aiddrug storewithin walking distancemain streetcomplimentary breakfast isglen parkhome away from homehot tubclean roomseasy accessniagara fallsparking lotcomfortable staygreat place to staybusiness tripstaying at this hotelfront desk staff
Reviewed November 10, 2011

I travelled to Buffalo a after New York received an unprecedented snow fall in late October. My trip from LAX was the fastest I ever went from 74 degrees to 26! Hampton Inn was nothing short of terrific! The shuttle was on time, the driver very welcoming, and nothing better than a freshly baked cookie to welcome you. Great rooms, eating places nearby are open until 10pm at least. The staff are very helpful, fitness room is small but clean and available, they also have a jacuzzi and pool. Breakfast at the Hampton Inn is good too, look for the very popular bagel tops.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Gl0balTraveller45
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Dear G10labtraveller45,
Bagel Tops indeed!! Everyone loves the bagel toppers. We have really tried this past year to take our breakfast to the next level and provide some a little more for our guests, thank you for noticing and also for your great review. We do our best every day to ensure that every guest has an enjoyable experience with us. From the moment they get in the shuttle, as you did, until they check out. We have great, loyal guests.
Should your travels bring you back to the area, we hope to see you again, however just a warning, our winters are cold!!
Have a great holiday season.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Booked the “romance” package at the Hampton Inn. The room was great. The Jacuzzi is the best I have ever used at a hotel. The bed was comfy. The staff very friendly. The place is very clean and new. Breakfast and coffee great. The rate $199 for a Saturday night is decent value.. all in all a great package, and I will certainly return. The only complaint…. The Romance package included a bottle of Alcohol free sparkling apple juice (that looked like Champaign), and it needed a bottle opener... all of which I only realized after entering the tub after midnight ;-)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dax_Thornhill
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Dear Dax_Thornhill,
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Williamsville to spend your special evening. Its wonderful when we make such a great impression on any guest and that is our #1 goal for everyone who walks in our front desk. From the moment they make their reservation to check in, everything should always be perfect.
I apologize about your sparkling cidar, unfortunately we cannot provide champagne due to state law, however I hope you enjoyed the chocolates and the victorias secret bath products.
We look forward to having you as our guest again.
Thank you for your review and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

We had a King suite with a jacuzzi and fireplace--very roomy and comfortable. The staff was pleasant and attentive, and the accommodations super clean and well-maintained. The hotel is conveniently located on Williamsville's pleasant Main St. near some nice shops, bakeries, and coffee houses. A Rite Aid and a Starbucks adjoin the property. It is a short (10-15 minute) to downtown, and a five-minute drive to the airport (despite this you don't hear noise from planes, etc.). A large shopping mall and movie theatres are less than 10 minutes away by car.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MESPSNY

Dear MESPSNY,
Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor. I appreciate your wonderful comments. It makes doing what we do so much more enjoyable when we have guests that have such great experiences.
We do have a great village location, which is definitely a draw for a lot of guests.
Should your travels bring you back to buffalo, we hope that you will stay with us as we appreciate your business.
Have a wonderful holiday season and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

Found our new favorite place to stay in Buffalo area while on shopping trip. Absolutley fabulous! Very nice staff, clean rooms, plush comfy beds! Warmest pool i've ever seen in a hotel. Will stay for sure again in a heart beat!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Leafs_Country,
Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Buffalo. I am so glad that you found us and that we were able to exceed your expectations.
We are fortunate to have not only a wonderful location but a great staff to go along with it. They take such pride in the job they do for our guests and their hotel. This definitely shows every day.
Thank you for taking the time to review us on trip advisor, we really do appreciate all guest feedback.
When you come back to the area, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

THIS is a nice place! Room 407. King suite. $175. I must admit it, this is NOT the Buffalo I remember 20 years ago. I repent. And this is, without question, the best that Hampton/Hilton has to offer. As my loyal followers will recall, Hampton Inn is our on-the-road overnight choice. However, I had to leave the room, go back outside and check the neon lights.......they did this one up good. Check the photos. In-room jacuzzi, flat panel widescreen, sofa convertible, BIG bathroom, great glass enclosed shower, overlooking an uber-quiet back parking lot, and a wonderfully comfortable king-sized bed. Lobby level pool/jacuzzi, delicious/bountiful breakfast and very helpful desk staff (special kudos go out to Patrick Summerville for his spot-on recommendations, thank you!) , breakfast crew, housekeeping staff. Half an ambien and I slept like a king. The On-screen TV menu/remote was a bit tempermental (and a note to Hampton/Hilton big brass......consistency is why we choose the chain. Fresh baked cookies Mon-Thu "5PM 'til they run out" is not in good form. Note: I'm getting out of work @ 5PM. When I climb out of the zombie seat from driving 400 miles at 11PM would be a great time for Otis Spunkmeyer please? And (although not here) less of that, "oh we don't do that here [--] too btw? Bottom line here is, great night's sleep for a very comfortable price. Treat yourself right, stay here if you're in the area and want to be treated good.

Room Tip: Back of the building, fourth (top) floor is recommended
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
tcurtin, General Manager at Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2011

Dear OneJumpJohnny,
WOW... what a wonderful review that you gave my hotel. Thank you for taking the time and I am thrilled you had such a great experience here. The Hampton Brand has definitely done a lot to their hotels over the years and specifically in Williamsville, we are fortunate to have such a unique property.
Our location is great and my staff definitely goes out of their way to exceed every guests expectations. Patrick is a real asset to me and the hotel. He has great Hamptonality as we like to say in the business.
Should your travels bring you back to the area, I hope that we can see you again.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.