“Very tasty breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 28, 2017

The dining area is a bit cramped as they try to maximize space at the expense of dining comfort. People are waiting to get in so there is the feeling of being rushed. The food and service was very good. The portions are a bit smaller than typical western New York breakfast places, but were still a good value.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Had lunch here on a Tuesday and as usual, the place was packed - we were told 15 minute wait, but it was more like 20 or 25....and parking is abysmal when crowded - we ended up pretty far down Linwood Avenue.

We were seated practically at the doorway - but the entire room is small, noisy and way too crowded - you feel like you are intruding on the conversations of people at the next table over (literally inches away). Our waitress was friendly enough - but forgot to bring us water - not sure if it is an "option" but I did see most other tables had glasses of water. I had the poached egg and sausage special - it was two poached eggs - each on a sausage patty and that on a tiny piece of baguette - not enough bread to soak up the egg...with a bit of fruit on the side. My daughter had the chicken, bacon, apple and cheddar crepe which she really likes (gets it all the time), but I found mine too salty.

I think the prices are pretty steep for what you get - but I think because it is in Williamsville. they figure it works! I would explore other options nearby....

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This is a tiny eatery with maybe 15 tables. Every time we travel to the area we make it a point to stop in for breakfast. This restaurant is so good that there is always a crowd waiting to get in. Regardless of what you order the food is fresh, innovative and full of taste. Fan favorites are the breakfast crepes and the French brioche toast.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Excellent place, really different food with an excellent taste! Service can't be beat, along with the menu! Had Egg's Benny! The meal came just with a slash of sauce, asked waitress if she could put on another splash or spoonful. Paid the bill along with the upcharge for the extra spoonful of sauce, no problem! They recently opened another place, which has to be paid for? I assume there will be many upcharges along the way, at this restaurant.........?

Reviewed September 28, 2017

I really enjoyed the food here. You can tell all of the food is fresh. The kitchen area is inside the dining area so you can see the staff preparing the food. This is a very small restaurant and super busy, so it was a bit cramped inside. But there is a reason it was busy because the food was excellent and the service was very good.