“Best breakfast/brunch in the Buffalo area!”

Break'n Eggs Creperie
Ranked #1 of 171 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Have been here many times and not once have they disappointed. The wait can be long, but worth it. We prefer their crepe Benedicts, they poach their egg to a perfect medium and their Hollandaise sauce is delicious. They also offer sweet and savory crepés, and all types of egg dishes in case someone doesn’t like crepes.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

This is one of those great breakfast restaurants that a traveler just lucks into. We were staying at the hotel down the block and were searching for a good place to eat outside of the hotel. It’s a fun place with a wait. Fortunately, we only waited ten minutes and it definitely was worth the wait. Food was terrific and the coffee as good as it gets.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

We had heard that this place was the greatest Breakfast place in the area. We'd tried to go several times and there was a line out the door. Finally, today we were able to get in without waiting for a table.
so, it was good. each breakfast came with a nice medley of fresh fruit that actually tasted good as well as looked nice. the home fries were generic, but not bad. the toast was particularly bland with jelly, no jam.
My wife had the Egg's Benedict (sort of) they don't have English muffins. the hollandaise sauce was spot on. and real pea-meal bacon that looked great.
I had a mushroom asparagus omelette with Swiss cheese. Fresh mushrooms and asparagus were wonderful, but the cheese was generic. If they had good Swiss, it would have made a real difference.
the coffee was okay, not wonderful, the pepper on the table was dusty and not tasty. (I love good pepper on an omelette.
Breakfast for two was over $30.00. It was okay and I'd be willing to go back, but I'm not willing to wait in a line to eat there.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the California breakfast crepe. I added asparagus & ordered the eggs scrambled. It was very good. Wasn't much of a crepe... it had the crepe part on the bottom. My daughter ordered the strawberry crepe. Was more of a crepe. Was small but very good. Service was very good. It was a bit pricy. $65 for 3 people.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

A small L shaped restaurant in a food court-like plaza. Entrances at both ends of the L. Quickly seated, and given menus. Many breakfast items from waffles to crepes and eggs, juices, salads, and coffee options, but rather on the expensive side. Meal for two was over $35.