“Amazing place ”

Wok and Roll
Ranked #30 of 163 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Amazing restaurant. If you are looking for some authentic Chinese food, this is your place!! They have a very detailed menu with nice waitress who can understand you nicely. The food is always fresh and thus tastes amazing. We had a house special fried rice with mango chicken as main. And chicken dumpling and Malaysian style noodles. All the food were amazing. Also I really loved how they served oranges after our mean for free!! Definitely coming here again!!

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

We've been getting food here regularly for a couple years. We often get take out but have dined in once or twice. Both are pleasant experiences. The dining room is much nicer than any other Chinese restaurant I've been to. For take out, I usually call 20 to 30 minutes ahead and its always ready when I arrive. We really enjoy the fried calamari appetizer. Its always light, crispy and fresh and I love the pieces of fresh jalapeño. Everything we've had here has been very good.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I love Chinese and have heard a lot about this place. So checked it out and was amazed. Not the normal bland dacore of a Chinese restaurant, but nicely done. Service is very good and prompt. Food was prepared quickly and was tastefully plated, and tasted great. I would definitely return, and have.

Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

Food very good. Service is also very good.
Restaurant is very clean and staff will go out of way for customers, even if request is not on menu.

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

Finally a place in Buffalo that can make great dumplings. The food is always fresh and ready quickly. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean.