“A nice experience”
Review of Bob Evans - CLOSED

Bob Evans
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed October 23, 2017

We stopped here during a visit to Buffalo. This was our first time visit to the place so it was a little challenging. Everything looked good and we had a lot of trouble deciding what to get. We felt that our waitress sort of rushed us, she came over a few times and while it was clear we were overwhelmed there didn't seem to be any offer of helping. Keep in mind this is by a ton of hotels so we can't be the first tourists to ever stop in. In the end I got the build your own pancake combo with blueberries and with the sausage. The pancakes were very good and there were 4 (not what I was expecting, don't remember seeing that on the menu). I also thought they were a little sparse on the syrup. I got one small container of syrup, I guess I could have asked for more but didn't really see the waitress after I realized I sort of needed more. The sausage was also pretty good. I also had the banana bread and that was good. My wife got a 2 egg, 2 pancake combo with sausage that was also more then she could eat. I guess in general I would say the food was good and plentiful but the service made us give it the score we did.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

We have always loved the chicken pot pies here. It had been a while since or last visit however. When they came we were disappointed. They were still tasty but not even close to what we remembered. The change in recipe was a bad one. But the service was quite quick and friendly.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

One reason to eat at Bob Evans was the Seniors' menu. It no longer exists. I was able to order a baked potato with cheese, and an order of broccoli, thus avoiding the heavy and large meal that is usually all that is available at restaurants. This was reasonably balanced and inexpensive.

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

This s super place to have breakfast. There are many great choices ! The food is excellent and the prices are reasonable. The portions will fill you up The banana and pumpkin bread are delicious. The staff is friendly, welcoming and courteous . I had breakfast there for seven days straight while I was in Buffalo New York and was never disappointed. Ask to sit in Miranda's section when you go there she is great!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 30, 2017

Went to Bob Evans as it was close to the thruway exit. Was very disappointed. First, the new menu does not have senior choices any more. My friend and I both ordered the parmesan chicken with potatoes and broccoli. The chicken was all fat around the edges, leaving little chicken to eat. The potatoes were raw and there were two tiny pieces of chicken. AWFUL. The waiter never asked how everything was. He only told us he was stressed because someone quit and left them short. The pumpkin bread was awesome!!!
The manager cashed me out and asked how everything was. I told him about my disappointment and he took one meal off my bill. I appreciated that.

Date of visit: August 2017