“Good food and friendly people”

MoMo's Mongolian Grill and Sushi
Ranked #63 of 174 Restaurants in Williamsville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We provide a unique Create Your Own Stir-Fry dining experience that you will not soon forget. Guests are offered a plethora of options by giving guests ownership in choosing their own ingredients from a great variety of choice meats & seafood, fresh vegetables, crisp salads, and flavor-packed sauces and spices. The food is then prepared by expert grillers on a 600° 7-foot grill.
Reviewed September 9, 2017

I went here with family on the recommendation of my brother. I had never eaten in a Mongolian restaurant before. We all had the all you can eat hibachi grill and it was a great choice. You fill your bowl from a wide selection of meats, vegetables, noodles and sauces. Then bring it to the grill and they cook it for you. All the food was good and the staff was very friendly. I will definitely go back.

MomoMongolianGrill, Manager at MoMo's Mongolian Grill and Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thanks, Jim! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. We hope for the chance to serve you again and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Beef bento box. There was nothing all that special about it. It was okay. I'm not a fan of being served in a scratched up plastic tray. Husband ordered the all you can eat noodles and meat. Some of the seafood looked like it was going bad. The service was great and it was clean. I may give it another shot if I'm in town...Just something else.

SunsMongolianGrill, Manager at MoMo's Mongolian Grill and Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t love your Beef bento box. We certainly do hope that you will come back to give our other menu items a try. Please do not hesitate to speak with one of our managers if there is anything we can do to ensure that your next visit is five-star worthy. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

A big hit with our kids. We enjoyed creating our own bowls of meats..seafood..veggies.. noodles and sauces. Great value. WILL BE BACK

SunsMongolianGrill, Manager at MoMo's Mongolian Grill and Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

We’re so happy you and your family enjoyed making your own delicious creations with us! We sincerely appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed February 25, 2017

MoMo's is my "go to" place when I'm craving mongolian grill. If you partake in the AYCE, they have various types of veggies, meats (beef, chicken pork, shrimp, scallops, etc) and carbs (noodle, vermicelli, etc) that you load into a bowl and add various sauces / seasoning. Then you go to the grill where the staff promptly cooks your food and serves it. You can customize each trip to your own cravings at that time.

They have this spicy creamy sauce that goes great with everything as well.

I haven't personally tried their sushi so can't comment on it.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

The staff- were very accommodating -knowledgeable and helpful with every aspect of our dinner --it was our first time --and it was wonderful and filling-- i started off with the plum wine and we ordered a couple rolls and got the Mongolian buffet..The chefs were inspiring as we watched them make our meal--next time -we are going for the sushi bar....EXCELLENT experience !!!