“What a pleasant surprise!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rachel's Cafe and Deli
Ranked #88 of 168 Restaurants in Williamsville
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Don't let the location or storefront fool you. This place was awesome and the people who run it were absolute gems. We opted for a smorgasbord of appetizers and every one was incredible. We tried the open gyro, Greek fries, falafel, tabouli and hummus. The food was fresh and the service came with a smile. Couldn't have been happier with our decision to give this place a shot and you won't be either!

Reviewed January 25, 2016

I've only eaten here once, but my family had a very nice experience - good food at a fair price. We like Middle Eastern dishes and everything we tried was quite good.

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

This family owned establishment couldn't be better. Many people I've seen getting take out. I always stay and get the beef shwarma which is the best I've ever had.

Reviewed July 21, 2015

The grape leaves are mushy - rice way overcooked. The falafel was the worst ever. Zero moisture, hard as a puck...no flavor to savor. Thankfully the dipping sauce helped get at least one down. The Tabouli was watery and had too much lemon.
The hummus was good and not too garlicky. The labneh was too thick and not creamy enough. Pita was dry.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

Look, I LOVE Mediterranean food so but Rachel's is just OK. Some people really like their tabouleh and hummus...I think the tabouleh is too full of parsley with not enough bulgar and seasoning. I've been here a few times to eat and also to take out, and, honestly, I probably won't be back. The food just isn't good enough to warrant any more visits.This is small take out/sit down café with no atmosphere so if you are looking for something a bit more elaborate, don't eat here.

1  Thank Ann1948