“Really fun”

D’Avolio’s
Ranked #27 of 168 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

Love the ‘build it your way ‘ menu. Lots of great choices. The autumn chowder was fantastic. Great for vegetarians

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

I walked in about 2pm for a late lunch alone before a meeting. Not a sole was in the restaurant but the entire staff was doing a deep cleaning of the place. I.e.: tables all moved, piles of swept junk all around, etc and I don't think my entry was welcome in the midst of it.

Some people just aren't meant to be servers and that is the person who came over, handed me a menu and dry erase marker and walked away. I spent a while building my own salad and asked where I find the dressing options to write in. "On the board"... ah, ok. Then asked what the soups were...."they are on the other board"...... ok.

Apparently they were out of quinoa, the protein I picked for my salad and I was not brought back my circled menu to see other options but was told "want us to just add extra vegetables". That answer is a big "no"!

The vibe was off, the atmosphere was off so I just got a soup and ate it as quick as possible so I could leave. The whole experience gave me the creeps.

Judging by other reviews this is not a common experience so I'll chalk it up to the fact I interrupted their fall cleaning session smack in the middle of being open until 4pm. My bad.

Never again.

1  Thank allisonp465
Reviewed September 30, 2017

We didn't order the pizza but highly recommend the salads and sandwiches!! I ordered the Kalamata olive pate on the side for my sandwich!! It was so good!! Other family members built their own salads and were not disappointed!! I had a tuna salad sandwich!! It was one of the best I've had!!

Teas and lemonade were good!!

Service was prompt and efficient.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

It is unfortunate that young girls without much life or management experience would be given the reigns for a restaurant and think that they can treat customers with total disregard and disrespect. The owner's daughter is allowed to humiliate customers and try to shame them in front of other customers. Never have I seen treatment of customers in a restaurant like that before. It's too bad these youngsters think this kind of thing is acceptable and that their dad lets it happen. The food was not bad, but I could not stand by and watch any customer be treated as poorly as what I was witness to. Won't go back there again.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I live in Florida. We travel up here once or twice a year and each time we do I stock up on D'Avolio 18 yr traditional Basalmic vinegar. It is scrumptious! While we are there we have lunch. My favorite is their antipasto salad. It's big enough for 2, fresh and the dressings are amazing! Wish they would open up in Florida! Clearwater area, please!!