“Peking Duck”

Ranked #83 of 163 Restaurants in Williamsville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2015

Very good food. We made reservations and ordered the Peing duck ahead of time. We also ordered General Tso and house fried rice. Everything was excellent. This was our first time here, but we will be back to try something off the traditional menu. The service was very good and our server was very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

I have eaten here as a regular for many years. Family run (I think) restaurant. They have an authentic Chinese menu for those in the know as well as more Americanized menu. I judge my return to a place as to how my stomach and GI track is treated. So, that means this is one of the best, because I have never had sub par food on my plate or discovered GI problems later that night. I LOVE their Szechuan Chicken, spicy, but not too much, awesome. Just don't eat those little peppers. I have been a regular for about 8 years now, mainly at lunch. Nice wait staff.

Reviewed 8 January 2015 via mobile

The quality of the food was excellent. The service was wonderful. They were very accommodating with changes to
menu items.

Reviewed 11 December 2014

We visit the Golden Duck whenever we are in Buffalo, the owner Chris is wonderful and always remembers our family. The service is matter of fact, there are lots of options on the menu including Gluten Free. The shrimp wonton soup is not GF, but it is AMAZING, I highly recommend it. Also try the peapod (sp) it can be made GF and it is delicious. For a special treat go on Sundays for the Mongolian BBQ, made to order stir fry or soup with ingredients you select - its a treat for the entire family.

2  Thank Buffalogirl41
Reviewed 3 October 2014

It was the best Chinese dinner in Buffalo so far.
Three families, 6 adults and 6 children, visited Gold Duck for a dinner two weeks ago.

Menu - Beijing duck, Seafood delight, Eggplant with Garlic Sauce Casserole (spicy), House fried rice (chicken, pork, shrimp), orange chicken.

Best: Eggplant with Garlic sauce casserole, House fried rice.
- Don't forget white rice. A perfect pair with Eggplant with garlic sauce casserole.
- The best fried rice (cook to order)
Good: Beijing duck courses (meat, soup, and an additional dish with wraps)
Average: Seafood delight. Orange chicken.

Must try? Eggplant with Garlic sauce casserole / House fried rice

Two big round tables are great for a dinner with three families with kids.