“The Bloom Hasn't Fallen from this Flower”
Review of Thai Orchid Cafe

Thai Orchid Cafe
Ranked #11 of 171 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2017

Have been there many times for dinner but this was the first time my wife went there for lunch. I must say that the portions were much larger than I anticipated and the prices were extremely reasonable. I had the Chicken curry and the spring roll. My wife had the Lemon Grass soup and the Pad Thai. Both were excellent as well as the service. The restaurant was very busy as well as the takeout service. Very enjoyable as ususal.

Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Been coming here the last 3 years. The food quality is good but the portions have shrunk and the prices have climbed considerably....some of the most expensive entrees are appetizer sized.....oh well

Reviewed October 22, 2016

We where short on time but wanted to have a visit with my sister and cousins. So the Thai Orchid fit the bill. It was a Thursday evening and not to busy. We ordered appetizers, beef Potstickers and veggie Tempura. Very good. Then all six of us ordered something different.pad Thai, pad won sen,soup, Thai Orchid fried rice. It all can hot and great.

Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

I live in Ohio, but my husband is from Williamsville, NY. Whenever we go to visit, we try to come here. I think this is the best Thai food; any other Thai restaurant that I visit, I compare to this one! I am gluten free and usually have a difficult time eating out. However, I never have any problem here. Everything is super fresh, it's a great atmosphere, and the staff are very pleasant. Definitely a must try!

Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Tried Thai Orchid after reading reviews here and it did not disappoint. The food was very fresh. You could really taste all the spices. The Tom Kha soup was one of the best I had. I also had Green Curry medium spiced and it was just the amount of coconut milk/spice blend. The waitress was helpful in assisting my mother with her order.